KasvalRicord

Rank 0
KasvalRicord
PostedDec 22, 2013 8:09 am

Semi-Simple Fix to Reduce Wallhacking and Aimbotting

This should do the trick, although in regards to how much this will make people lag, i'm not sure
So I have a pretty simple idea that could solve the aimbotting and wallhacking problem for good. My only concern is if it may make people experience an FPS drop, and the game becomes a little more of a demanding process, but I'm not sure. In fact, I'm not even sure this is possible.

Fix 1) Anyways, what if you placed "False Enemies" all over the map, literally like one per few square meters or so on the map. By ordinary play, these "ghosts" are completely phantom and invisible. They can be shot through, seen through, walked through, etc. But to an aimbotter they will keep aiming at air or something and cannot shoot at what they need to and as for wallerhackers their screen will be covered in enemies and as a result will not be able to see the actual enemies. Even better, if these ghosts could move randomly or just back and forth it'd confuse wallhackers even more. Sort of a obfuscation technique. It would work similar to orebfuscator for minecraft, it is a server mod that actually hides minerals that aren't exposed to air and also places false minerals so people cannot use X-ray mods effectively.

Fix 2) If there is a possible way to make it so someone doesn't register as an enemy when they aren't in the line of site of someone that might work too, but they shouldn't become friendly or anything either when they aren't in LOS. They should just lose all identities and as a result wallhacker will not be able to see anyone out of LOS.

It's really quite annoying having all the wallhackers and these hacks are so readily available it seems that quite a few people do it, it's especially prevalent in a lot of corps and it takes skill out of the equation. Anyways, I'm not sure either of those would work, but just a suggestion.
Advertisement

KevinJull

Rank 0
PostedDec 30, 2013 11:28 pm
I support this, but a less complicated version of this would be to have the maps full of invisible bots. However, I imagine this would be complicated as Hard to code in.