1 (Poor)
51%222 Votes
Total Votes :: 434 Votes

king5ali

Rank 3
king5ali
Travelling to Planet Venus from United States
PostedDec 30, 2013 1:02 am
I rate aeria 4 out of 5 for soldier front. We got much good things this month but the only problem is we got too much items for AP.
Advertisement

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedDec 30, 2013 1:13 am

rc

i rate one again.

this is for soldierfront alone. a few problems on our section.
the gms dont seem to know what there gamesages are doing. they dont anything about what the gamesage do while ingame, and looks like they dont even know if the gamesages do anything at all. there are alot of gamesages on our side that does nothing at all and still reap the profits of "free items". you could say "just send in a ticket with proof or tell a gm". well, basically if we say something on forums, its automatically considered harassment, and some of the gamesages stick up for each other, so basically its you against a bunch of gamesages, and guess who gets the ban for speaking out? the player. some of the gamesages are truthful and tell the gm, but it doesnt look like the gms even care. some of the gamesages havent done anything for weeks and are still a gamesage. we need better management of our gamesages and constant supervision.

From Gus, With Love.

Modern127

Rank 1
PostedDec 30, 2013 1:25 am
jerrrge wrote:
Why even put this up, this company is trash, and the support is trash. Get banned for butthurt GM's, and everything that's wrong with the games, is blamed on the publisher. Soldier front is being taken over by pinoys, and isn't being solved. Servers are laggy as ****, and the customers are being blamed for the lag Gs's are snobby brats and aren't dealt with, but who cares, cause they're gs'es, right?

All in all, this company is trash, and doesn't deserve a 1. They deserve bankruptcy  

Wow... So harsh... Wow... So deserved though...

I gave a 3 Because of the new anti-hack XIGN code. Which, now that i come to think of it i shouldn't have done for 2 reasons. 1. It's bugging BIG time right now. And 2. Aeria has nothing to be with XIGN code besides buying it to use as an anti hack system WHICH would in turn explain why it is managed well (because aeria isn't the one managing it). Forums bug about logging out constantly. Fix it. Thank you.

maxgutko27

Rank 0
maxgutko27
PostedDec 30, 2013 1:37 am
1/5 no clan systems - cy@

Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. -Napoleon Hill

XsnipergirlX

GameSage: Soldier Front
XsnipergirlX
PostedDec 30, 2013 2:18 am
Give 4 on feedback! For Soldier Fronts

Hacks have been patched for months now! The game is playable!

The tiered spenders have been awesome! We have cool updates Smile

Nockna

Rank 2
Nockna
PostedDec 30, 2013 2:33 am
Not gonna waste my time and give any constructive feedback like last year, since they clearly don't give a pile of Horse crap.

A whole year of BS from this joke of a company and the game just kept nose diving.

Tiers are more for their benefit then ours children. It's all about $$ not about customer satisfaction.

The most unprofessional and greed driven company I have ever come across in my life.

A well deserved 1.

Nockna's Trade Den Xfire:1Arrow

leondevaruu

Rank 0
leondevaruu
PostedDec 30, 2013 3:03 am
I have one problem with the GS team from AK.
In the time she spent on EE, I knew them very well and in the course of the time I knew them, they were coupled to one of my friends. We spent time on raidcall together and while this went on, I felt something was wrong.
Over the course of the month, she used information from raidcall twice to get four different people suspended. No, it wasn't account sharing, hacking, or anything that really goes out of the way to break TOS. We were just kids enjoying ourselves, laughing, and having fun.
Even with all the times she's gotten me suspended, she still didn't know how to play the game. She didn't know how to answer in game questions either. Casual players had more knowledge of the game than her. All she was concerned about was pink shoes. I would have felt sorry for her if she wasn't such a ****.

There was another case of a terrible GS before this but she didn't make the AK team and she didn't get her tags back.

lol_jamil1

Rank 0
PostedDec 30, 2013 8:10 am
awesome serves

xkureix

Rank 3
xkureix
PostedDec 30, 2013 9:19 am
Why I am not surprise that most of the votes going to 1.

Oh yea it happens all the time. Laughing

the_darkshadow

Rank 0
PostedDec 30, 2013 9:33 am
+1 for poor service
thx