jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedDec 29, 2013 9:01 pm
Thats what happens when you make too many servers to make a lot of profit, the game won't run for long and you wasted a good opportunity to get a good cash flow for many years.

I expect a merge in a recent future, but they won't announce it much in advance.

Advertisement

goodhunting

Rank 0
goodhunting
PostedDec 29, 2013 9:06 pm

Re: God i hope they dont merge 5 with another server

sylvar_foxx wrote:
goodhunting wrote:
I started late as is and just starting to catch up to top 100 you merge I am going to go find another game. As I am already 3 months be hide it would set me a year back or more. If the servers are empty then you should come to a different server. Plus there is already enough lag on this server with just this many players. With more people I dont think I could play this game I would for sure leave. It already is glitchy and there is plenty of people still playing on s5 but i have noticed alot of 40-54 people quitting. Basically they started late like me Although I have been waiting for another server to open To start with that server but merging I think is a horrible ideal as people like me who started Late would just quit as We already at a huge disadvantage. Ive been playing 1 month and like 3 days, I get one hitted on a daily basises you merge them I think most of my friends and me Would leave and go find another game. I did that when last game i played did same thing, Most noticing Free to play players ask for the merger, on s5, not sure about the other servers  

Only part I can mention on is that if they do decide to come up with a server merge (I still believe S5 is too young to be considered for it), chances are they'd release a new server at the same time. When S1 and S2 were combined, that was when they released S5. ... Or maybe S4, I'm not 100% sure on that timeline. Either way though, a new server was opened at the same time the first two were merged.

On the side note though about your stats, advice that was given to me that I'm giving to others is to take your time leveling and work on your gear early on (including stuff like astrals and guild skills). The only time I've ever seen someone able to power level and still keep up their gear up with them without getting slaughtered every 5 seconds was if they were a heavy casher. There might be other methods they used with that or instead of that, but I wouldn't know what they are. Taking things slow seems to work better in the end though. That's just my opinion, I'm pretty sure some people will disagree, but regardless, good luck to you with that.  

Actually I have noticed the faster I go the easier it is, I tried the slower lvling at 55 and noticed that i was getting owned a lot harder than when i was constantly lvling. Now that i am lvling again i have noticed I am not getting owned as bad. Because i wasn't wasting a lot of time farming for low end gear i was able to get the 55 gear instead and was able to catch up to a lot of those in my guild and manage to get in top 100 a few times, but that being said my friend is well ahead of me. we started on same day have done everything together the only difference is I spent cash he hasn't and yet he is way ahead of me. He stalls out so i catch up so he lvls slower for the most part and he is where i will be in 3 or 4 days. and that keeps growing the more we play together. Which doesn't make sense since we do everything together. We have a friendship lvl of 7 and we do all the same dung, same Mps and even do tok and spire together and we use our scrolls at the same time. So you'd think we lvl at the same rate get close to same items but that isn't the case. I seriously think they put way to much randomness into the game. He even took a day off did nothing I mean nothing didn't collect his tree didnt do any quest so I could catch up a bit and still didn't help he speed up even more if that makes any sense at all. if it wasn't for that one point Id love this game.