DESOUL

Rank 3
DESOUL
PostedDec 25, 2013 6:30 am

Temple of the eidolon?

I dont seem to get it, i got some summoning device and i had to fight some Eidolon, is there a chanec they will drop a key , or is it just some daily quest to get a elemental shard?

Also i think its the same thing you get when you collect 75 Eidolon energy crystals right?
So then if you collect 75 of those, you have A CHANCE, to get an Eidolon?

Also what do you do with the Ancient Eidolon fragments?
Advertisement

SiegLhein

EOS Founder
SiegLhein
PostedDec 25, 2013 6:36 am

Re: Temple of the eidolon?

DESOUL wrote:
I dont seem to get it, i got some summoning device and i had to fight some Eidolon, is there a chanec they will drop a key , or is it just some daily quest to get a elemental shard?

Also i think its the same thing you get when you collect 75 Eidolon energy crystals right?

Yes, there's a chance to get a key fragment or the actual key.

as for energy crystals, they are used to summon a bigger and more powerful version of them, requiring usually around a fair amount of people to kill.

and the Ancient fragments, you can use these to craft a certain eidolon's key fragment. You need 30 for one frag, so you need 300 for the actual key.

DESOUL

Rank 3
DESOUL
PostedDec 25, 2013 6:46 am

SiegLhein wrote:
DESOUL wrote:

Yes, there's a chance to get a key fragment or the actual key.

as for energy crystals, they are used to summon a bigger and more powerful version of them, requiring usually around a fair amount of people to kill.

and the Ancient fragments, you can use these to craft a certain eidolon's key fragment. You need 30 for one frag, so you need 300 for the actual key.  

Lol 300, if only they grew on trees.

SiegLhein

EOS Founder
SiegLhein
PostedDec 25, 2013 6:49 am

Well, you'll be getting those ancient fragments while doing dailies, makes everything more convenient.

DESOUL

Rank 3
DESOUL
PostedDec 25, 2013 7:07 am
By the way, i read the reset timer for that temple is 6 hours right?

Same applies to Hard difficulty instances?

Also, seems beta content is limited to lv40? Cause i cant seem to access the map where you get Gigas :/

EDIT: I also assume that getting the subclass is not possible either since there is no content further than the crak forest?

SiegLhein

EOS Founder
SiegLhein
PostedDec 25, 2013 7:14 am
DESOUL wrote:

Same applies to **** difficulty instances?

Also, seems beta content is limited to lv40? Cause i cant seem to access the map where you get Gigas :/

EDIT: I also assume that getting the subclass is not possible either since there is no content further than the crak forest?  

You can get a subclass at 40. It should be along the main quests actually, and yeah level content's at 40 for beta.

and the reset timers different. Dungeons reset once every 2 hours, while temple is 6.

DESOUL

Rank 3
DESOUL
PostedDec 25, 2013 7:20 am
SiegLhein wrote:
DESOUL wrote:

Same applies to **** difficulty instances?

You can get a subclass at 40. It should be along the main quests actually, and yeah level content's at 40 for beta.

and the reset timers different. Dungeons reset once every 2 hours, while temple is 6.  

Aight, so you can do he!! difficulty once every 2h, okay.

Altros253

Rank 0
PostedDec 25, 2013 7:48 am
Temple resets every 6 hours with a hard reset at 6 am PST.

GG resets every 2 hours with a hard reset at 1 am PST. (Reset only hard resets 1 run of each category)

Otherworld: Skandia (Level 50 instance) resets every 3 hours, I don't know when the hard reset is.

As for how temple works. If you only fight the level 35 chest, you only have a chance at fragments of the key. Have to fight the level 50 eidolons to have a chance at a full key (super rare chance though); level 50s also have a chance to drop nice costumes. I don't know if the level 60 chest has a higher chance of dropping the key (have to be level 50 to use that summoning stone it gives).

SiegLhein

EOS Founder
SiegLhein
PostedDec 25, 2013 7:51 am
Altros253 wrote:

As for how temple works. If you only fight the level 35 chest, you only have a chance at fragments of the key. Have to fight the level 50 eidolons to have a chance at a full key (super rare chance though); level 50s also have a chance to drop nice costumes. I don't know if the level 60 chest has a higher chance of dropping the key (have to be level 50 to use that summoning stone it gives).  

Actually, no. You can get the actual key from a level 35. It goes like this.

Level 35 is 1 drop,

Level 50 is 2 drops

Level 60 is 3 drops.

Drop rate for fragments and keys remain the same, regardless of level.

Altros253

Rank 0
PostedDec 25, 2013 7:54 am
SiegLhein wrote:
Altros253 wrote:

Actually, no. You can get the actual key from a level 35. It goes like this.

Level 35 is 1 drop,

Level 50 is 2 drops

Level 60 is 3 drops.

Drop rate for fragments and keys remain the same, regardless of level.  

You can check the loot table of a mob by clicking the chest icon near their name. The level 35s don't have the full key on their loot table.