GMZeal

GameMaster: USA
GMZeal
PostedJul 29, 2013 12:52 pm

[Browser]Apply to be a Game Sage here! (Applications closed)

On the look out for potential Crystal Saga GS's!
We are not accepting any GS Applications at the moment. Thank you for your patience.

This thread is part of the GameSage Application process. The GameSage is a very public position. We are making this part of the application public because it is best to know how the community will feel about new applicants BEFORE they are accepted.

An ideal Game Sage candidate for the Aeria Browser team is one that is active in the forums and plays 2 or more browser games. Aeria Browser Game Sages are most valued when they are very knowledgeable on one or more browser games. Ideal candidates are friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and non-judgmental. We're looking for fun, friendly volunteers.

If you have constructive feedback to give on an applicant please reply in this FORM with your input. Please remember to keep feedback respectful, constructive, and polite at all times. This feedback will go directly to the GM Team.  

To apply for the Aeria Browser Game Sage program please follow the steps below

Step 1: Submit a Ticket
  • Go to the Game Support page
  • Select Other as the Subcategory
  • Select the Game you would like to apply for
  • As the Subject please put Game Sage Application
  • As the Message simply state that you are applying to be a Game Sage
  • After you submit the ticket, write down the ticket number as you will need it in step 2
  • Make sure when you submit your ticket, you include the phrase "Aeria Games is the place for me!" This way, we can confirm your application is valid Laughing

Step 2: Fill out the Game Sage Application
  • Go to this FORM and fill out all information
  • You MUST include your ticket number at the very end of the application as this is how we will update you on the status of your application. If you do not include a ticket number you will not be considered for the program.

Step 3: Post a Reply to this Forum Post
  • In this thread click the New Reply button and include the following information:
    1. Confirm that you have completed steps 1 and 2
    2. List your in-game name and server for each AeriaNow game that you play
    3. Provide a short description of what you think a good Game Sage does
  • Once you submit your reply, you're all done!  

• Thank you for your interest in the Aeria Browser Game Sage program! Once you have completed all steps please allow up to 2 weeks to receive a decision on your application. If you have any questions regarding your application please reply to the ticket you submitted in step 2.
    Advertisement

rima28

Rank 0
    rima28
    PostedDec 07, 2013 6:13 am

Game Sage Apllication

1.) I have completed step 1 and 2
    2.) Crystal saga : (S4)rima
    3.) I think a good game sag is someone who helps people when needed and be able to answer problems they are having and make peoples in-game experience as easy as possible and make it enjoyable Very Happy.

<a>Photobucket</a>

XenoRawrs

Rank 0
    XenoRawrs
    PostedDec 18, 2013 5:53 pm

Game Sage Application

Step 3 of Game Sage Application
    1. I have completed both Steps 1 and 2.
    2. Crystal Saga: (S2)Amii, (S4)Amiichan
    3. A good Game Sage isn't afraid to themselves out there and step outside their comfort zone to help someone! Game Sages should not hold themselves on a pedestal because they are a player also! They are friends, not dictators. Thank you for your time Very Happy

Gh05t1y1

Rank 0
    Gh05t1y1
    PostedDec 18, 2013 10:00 pm

Game Sage

game sage application a joke
    well i was going to apply to be a game sage but its obvious that the players idea of a game sage and aerias idea is completely different... we dont want a game sage that splits time up between 4 and 5 games bc that is not where our game is happening... the forums also is not where our game is happening... we want our game sages in the game where the issues are and not spending all their time playing different games and searching forums and all that nonsense, for the fact that the average player doesnt normally use the forum... if they have questions they are asked while in the game, if they need help its in the game, and guess what... if they have issues its not in the forums or on ten other games they dont play its in the ONE game they do play... thank you that is all

Bluered1822

Rank 2
    Bluered1822
    PostedDec 23, 2013 12:13 am

Game Sage Application

Game Sage Application
    1. I have completed step 1 and 2
    2. Crystal Saga-(S2)Bluered182-Server 1/2
    The Lost Titans-Bluered1822-Server 1
    DDTank-Bluered1822-Gryphon Server
    3.In my opinion a good Game Sage is someone who is helpful and has good communication skills. Game Sages must communicate with players about their issues, concerns and feedback as well as providing them with need-to-know information and gameplay assistance. Game Sages need to know how to navigate the forums, and the games for which they may represent. Game Sages can also free up the GM's job by answering simple stuff without having the players submit an unnecessary ticket.

Ticket #11112413

Thank you for reviewing my application and good luck tot he just of you!!!!

FishLand.

Rank 0
    FishLand.
    PostedDec 23, 2013 12:28 am
    I can vouch for Bluered. He's been nothing but helpful for me since i've come on these forums and ingame.

astralkid0114

Rank 1
    astralkid0114
    PostedDec 23, 2013 4:21 am

Re: Game Sage

game sage application a joke
    Gh05t1y1 wrote:
    well i was going to apply to be a game sage but its obvious that the players idea of a game sage and aerias idea is completely different... we dont want a game sage that splits time up between 4 and 5 games bc that is not where our game is happening... the forums also is not where our game is happening... we want our game sages in the game where the issues are and not spending all their time playing different games and searching forums and all that nonsense, for the fact that the average player doesnt normally use the forum... if they have questions they are asked while in the game, if they need help its in the game, and guess what... if they have issues its not in the forums or on ten other games they dont play its in the ONE game they do play... thank you that is all  

A good game sage is well rounded in-game and out of game, be it shoutbox or forums. I've made guides that I have linked in game that have helped a lot of people. Granted, general questions aren't usually posted on forums but answered in game. Generally you see more complex questions on the forums that would just boggle up in-game chat.
    As for multiple games, playing one game would get a bit boring, for anyone. I myself play 5 different games on Aeria, but only (actively) GS for two of them currently. GS's are very important to a gaming company. I am extremely active in both games and I can vouch for other sages as well.
    "The average player doesn't use the forum..." <<this is somewhat true.. and sad.. events, guides, tips, and tons of good info goes to waste when people don't read the forums. They should be a daily visit for all players, imho Smile

SHAWN155

Rank 0
    PostedDec 26, 2013 2:34 am

Game Sage

1. I have completed 1 & 2 steps.
    2. Crystal Saga- (S1)shawn
    3. My views about Game Sage is it is person who is helping the GM because the gm cannot come every now and then so he made game saga .
    For me i think game sage is the person is to help the people in the game.
    To make them aware about the rules.
    I agree with statement of GS astral .
    For me i think he should be a daily visit for all players.

Leu_Greu

Rank 0
    PostedDec 26, 2013 4:19 am
    1. I have completed 1 & 2 steps.
    2. Crystal Saga (s2)firefoxs
    3. Lots of players as many question about the game insde the game,i was Game Operator in others game time ago i know how its works Smile...I can help them in game and provide info.

Bluered1822

Rank 2
    Bluered1822
    PostedFeb 05, 2014 1:52 pm
    If we recently applied, do we have to reapply since this was recently updated?