A NOOBS GUIDE TO EXELORN HOLLOWS (EH) DUNGEON
"Exelorn Hollows is the Hard created from the sins of man. Inside, battle super strong manifestations of each deadly sin and free yourself!"
This is a guide aimed towards those players who are new to the Exelorn Hollows dungeon. This guide tells you which 'buff' each of the 4 Totems(+Location) gives you, the 7 Bosses(+Location) and what effects they have/apply to you, my strategy for completing this dungeon, and a closing section. Hopefully with all this information you will be able to complete EH with little problems. This is the best dungeon to farm Purified Crystals. 7 bosses * 5 runs (8 runs if VIP) = 35 PC (56 PC if VIP) per day. EH will continue to drop PCs upwards of level 150 as well. If you open your map ('M' on your keyboard), you will see that EH is laid out like a Tic-Tac-Toe square, with the Bosses in each 'box' and the Totems in their own smaller square inside the Bosses square. (See below)
TOTEMS (aka dungeon 'buffs'):
- Truth (Lower Right) ~ Reflects damage received
- Steadfastness (Upper Right) ~ Capable of completely negating negative buffs
- Drive (Lower Left) ~ Absorbs a certain amount of HP based on damage dealt
- Perseverance (Upper Left) ~ Increases physical defense by 50%
- Gluttony (Lower Right) ~ Gluttony resembles WORLD BOSS: Torvo the Hungry. Heavy Patk
- Envy (Upper Right) ~ Envy resembles WORLD BOSS: Shadow Reaper. Heavy Matk, casts jealousy regulary which if your HP is >50% you lose 30% HP (dangerous if only just above 50%)
- Lust (Lower Middle) ~ Lust resembles WORLD BOSS: Ice Queen. moderate Matk, casts confusion regularly which disables the ability to attack or use skills for 8 seconds
- Greed (Lower Left) ~ Greed resembles the mob you first see upon entering Twilight Caverns level 1. Moderate Patk and Matk
- Sloth (Center) ~ Sloth resembles BOSS: Zabuga from Sacrificial Relics dungeon. heavy PATK
- Wrath (Upper Left) ~ Wrath resembles BOSS: Bonecrusher from Revenant's Vault dungeon. heavy and fast PATK
- Pride (Upper Middle) ~ Pride resembles the BOSS on level 50 of the Crystal Ladder. Very fast Patk and Matk and has extremely high HP casts magic immunity for 8s regularly on himself.
Equipment: Lvl 81-90 Blue (or lower). Materials: Purified Crystal, Lvl 2 Socketing materials, Flawed Gems, and various enchantment crystals.
Equipment: Lvl 81-90 Blue (or lower). Materials: Purified Crystal, Flawed Gems, Yellow equipment set materials, gem removal items and other item synthesis materials.
Equipment: Lvl 81-90 Blue (or lower). Materials: Purified Crystal, Scratched Gems, Gem Removers, Item Synthesis Materials, Purple Equipment Set Pieces.
Nightmare mode bosses drop the items you need for your second rebirth into Eidolon. You need 5 of each item. These items cannot be sold, traded, nor out into your vault, so it's best to get them at level 99 (as a Scion) so they aren't hogging up 7 precious inventory spots. Also, you DO NOT
have to do Nightmare mode to obtain your rebirth items. You can simply be in the same party as someone who is doing Nightmare mode and the rebirth items will automatically go to all party members, regardless of where you are/what you're doing.
The key to completing this dungeon is speed. You want to finish the dungeon before all your buffs run out. I have tried several orders of mixing totems with bosses, and the best I've found (and I still use to this day) is as follows:
- break Truth Totem
- defeat BOSS: Gluttony
- defeat BOSS: Envy
- break Steadfastness Totem
- defeat BOSS: Lust
- defeat BOSS: Greed ---| Greed and Drive are interchangeable.
- break Drive Totem ----| Do whichever you feel like first.
- break Perseverance Totem
- defeat BOSS: Sloth
- defeat BOSS: Wrath
- defeat BOSS: Pride
Using this information on the Totems and Bosses, you can plot out your run easier. My order may not work for you, though I'd say it would for most. Remember, the totem buffs only last 5 minutes, so keep an eye on the timers. Nothing's worse than having a key buff expire in the middle of a boss fight. Good luck and enjoy all those PCs you'll farm!