kramzieyeyz15

Rank 0
kramzieyeyz15
PostedDec 19, 2013 6:48 pm

Error in Installing Aura kingdom

7-zip error
i downloaded the whole client.. and when it finish it says.. please install then i click to install the game... install it on the default location but when it is over the 1st extraction of Aura kingdom data files i received a pop up error says that...

7-zip file error, data file is corrupt.. so i click ok.. but it continues to the finish.. and when it is finish.. i checked again that Aeria Ignite Launcher.. but it always on INSTALL mode.. i repeat and repeat it.. but still.. i can;t see the AURA kINGDOM Launcher...

the game was on my hard drive but i can;t launch the game... what is the solution for this problem???

i can't even log in On the game...because it always says.. INSTALL... but i've already done it.. many times..

Advertisement

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedDec 20, 2013 12:16 am
That's one thing i don't like about using ignite, there is a bunch of issues that can come up (No offense Aeria and the Ignite team).

You can delete the install, it should be located in C:\AeriaGames\Downloader, or you can try using a mirror download, i have my minimal client along with Qawsar's mirror download posted in this thread.

kramzieyeyz15

Rank 0
kramzieyeyz15
PostedDec 20, 2013 1:32 am
ohh.. thx a lot.. then i will redownload all again?? all over?? the whole??

will i prefer the minimal client and let it patch??

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedDec 20, 2013 1:49 am
The minimal client is "easier" in the sense that you're downloading directly from the patch server so each file will be good, you're also downloading each file independently too which means that it would take more time but for a better chance that you will not get a corruption. On the plus side, you don't have to deal with all the annoying Ignite issues (the downloader for the install included in the issues).

If you use the ignite download, it's a good option if you have a strong internet and that wont hiccup/randomly stop and that might cause possible corruptions.

If you don't mind waiting a bit longer (were still in beta so i wouldn't rush too much) minimal client would be better (in my opinion).

kramzieyeyz15

Rank 0
kramzieyeyz15
PostedDec 20, 2013 2:01 am
well.. i do have a stable internet... but if i do download the 4 parts?? is that ok??

is there anything will be corrupt if i just finish the download and install it??

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedDec 20, 2013 2:23 am
kramzieyeyz15 wrote:
well.. i do have a stable internet... but if i do download the 4 parts?? is that ok??

is there anything will be corrupt if i just finish the download and install it??  

You should be fine if you use Qawsar's mirror since it's not going through aeria but is still the same software distributed from them.

It's a chance to get a corruption, With Ignite i've seen it easier to get a corruption from that method that using a mirror, you can try and finish what you're downloading now and if it's still giving you an error then you can try a different method.

kramzieyeyz15

Rank 0
kramzieyeyz15
PostedDec 20, 2013 3:48 am
ohh.. thx alot for your advice... i continued the patch with the minimal client that u offered..
hope it finish early.. before monday >.<