pipoflo2

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2013 1:38 pm

Grenadier Build?

Attack, Defense and Envoys Path
Hellooo

So... any idea?, maybe Crit/Evade or Dmg/Def, and best subclass?

And the Envoys Path, crit? def? dmg? exp? so many options!!!

Thanks
Advertisement

Liddokun

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Liddokun
PostedDec 19, 2013 2:15 pm

Re: Grenadier Build?

pipoflo2 wrote:
Hellooo

Thanks  

I liked the CRIT / SPD build. Maybe get SPD to around 20-25% / 30-40% crit. Note that your CD won't go below 1 second once you hit that threshold it's kinda pointless to put into SPD. Also the game uses global cooldown (like in WoW) of 1 sec. For DMG I feel the per point benefit doesn't scale as much and you can compensate it with equipment (+DMG modifier equipment is more common than ones with CRIT/SPD). EVA/DEF is an even split, as a granadier I don't think we'll be tanking much as we'll be kiting most solo boss fights (stun, root/freeze, run away, repeat). Autopot set to 50-75% and you should be fine.

Subclass it's pretty much your choice. I went with Gunslinger as it complements Granadier nicely.

frostyrose

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2013 7:20 pm

Re: Grenadier Build?

pipoflo2 wrote:
Hellooo

Thanks  

Im going speed until 50% speed then rest in crit, just because i want stun to be 1.5sec CD

going 2 DEF: 1HP but thats only because i went sub duelist.

envoy: went for damage increase, attk speed increase, hp back per kill, fiery salvo etc etc. ill take ascreenie when i go back ingame

bmejp

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2014 8:21 pm
Liddokun

I liked the CRIT / SPD build. Maybe get SPD to around 20-25% / 30-40% crit. Note that your CD won't go below 1 second once you hit that threshold it's kinda pointless to put into SPD. Also the game uses global cooldown (like in WoW) of 1 sec. For DMG I feel the per point benefit doesn't scale as much and you can compensate it with equipment (+DMG modifier equipment is more common than ones with CRIT/SPD). EVA/DEF is an even split, as a granadier I don't think we'll be tanking much as we'll be kiting most solo boss fights (stun, root/freeze, run away, repeat). Autopot set to 50-75% and you should be fine.

what is you envoy path sir?