matzparedes

Rank 0
matzparedes
PostedDec 15, 2013 9:57 pm

About my Auto Quest

Auto quest stop.
i created a character "whipper" class and she is lvl 17 now, when in level 1 - 12 my auto quest is alright, my auto quest stop at the middle of my level 13, and i asked other people why it is happen, they said i need to get into lvl 14, i started to grind to reach at lvl 14, and then i got only a few quest, and stop again at the middle of my level.. when i reach in lvl 15 i only got (Participate Janus quest) nothing next in that quest.. i got lvl 16 i didnt get ANY quest and also at my level now 17 (that has 0% exp at the moment)..

why it is happen, someone answer my threads, and they said the first transformation skill is at lvl 17, and it is a quest, how to get it? i need quest at my level need to level fast and earn more money/item, can someone fix this? Tnx..
Advertisement

mishikotoko1

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
mishikotoko1
PostedDec 15, 2013 11:12 pm
Story line quests are level pending.
Although there are more then just the auto-pop up quests that players can do.
If you find that doing your daily quests, story line quests, and the quests in Janus/Turnpike are not getting you to level, you may need to run a few dungeons. (Dungeons also have daily quests in them.)
In addition to that there are quests which are repeatable that you are able to pick up as well.

The majority of quests in Scarlet Blade are not auto- quests, and do not pop up, however you can get them from NPC's in game for free.

In Scarlet Blade the quest system won't just level you a full level by daily quests, and story line quests. However if you mix dailys, story line, pvp quests (Like turnpike/Janus) along with dungeons and quests for them, you will find yourself gaining more experience. (Though you may have to do repeatable quests or grind to level, but it wont be as much.)

You may have missed a quest in Enocia. Did you get your free bike yet?

matzparedes

Rank 0
matzparedes
PostedDec 17, 2013 12:28 am
sorry its my fault, i got 1 missed quest in Enoncia thats why my auto quest did not continued, and now my quest is ok now.. and yes got a free bike from my quest..

tnx for ur reply..

mishikotoko1

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
mishikotoko1
PostedDec 17, 2013 1:05 am
You're welcome.

Best of luck leveling quickly. ^.^