coduxs
PostedNov 25, 2013 1:49 pm
#Forever waiting for news on DKO.

Advertisement

eddles567

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2013 2:22 pm
I gave a 1 for last chaos.
SolarFlaree said almost everything in his post. What I would like to add though:

-There have been on going issues for at least 4 months ( I lost count lol)
-Almost every patch lately that's suppost to fix an issue just creates another that is usually even worse than the issue that got fixed
-Community never gets informed about what content is coming (Maybe ask the com if they even want what's coming)
-New content is usually ap based (For example new jewel system ...)
-Duped gold still not removed
-Game in high-lvl almost not playable without ap items
-item mall is extremely expensive compared to 5 years ago
-Lvling from 160+ is vey very boring
-The difference between non ap buyer and ap buyer is too big
-There are more players quitting than new players coming
-There aren't any ways of getting free ap other than doing offers from websites full of viruses, what I want to see is a lot of events with a fair amount of ap as prizes, maybe do some events that could advertise new players (for example make a Video trailer event or something)

+New PM seems to be doing better than the other ones we had but it's still not good enough
+Bugs are trying to be fixed

Shade_durza

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
Shade_durza
PostedNov 25, 2013 2:41 pm
coduxs wrote:
#Forever waiting for news on DKO.  
yeah it seems like a good mmo wouldnt mind an update on why it's still down

PoolHooss

GameSage: Eden Eternal
PoolHooss
PostedNov 25, 2013 5:11 pm
LichDemon wrote:
GF does have a GS team, but given the kind of people that make it up (2/3) it's like it doesn't have one, or better yet, it would be BETTER OFF without one.

EE, on the other hand, has a WHOLE LOT of inactive GSes.
I won't name anyone, but people will know who they are.
Besides the aforementioned party, there is also the issue of those that are active, but do nothing (of consequence and/or visible results). Like before no names, but it's geenreally known who they are.  

Sykiu wrote:

Not wanting to beat a dead horse or anything, but as all policies come around, they change often. They can be publicly-known or secret from public eyes. What is publicly known about the Gamesages and the system that runs them can be highly misconceived compared to the actual workings behind it. Additionally...information from months ago can be far different in truth than what they are now, so any ex-GSs aren't fully considered as reliable sources for the most part anymore when it comes to the GS system, even if they stepped down not too long ago. Again, if you read this thread (from my own game that I'm a Sage for), you will clearly see that NOT ALL of our duties revolve interacting with the community. Just because we appear inactive does NOT mean we are not there or busy with something GS-related, and I would hope that all GS applicants would be aware of that and put that in consideration in relation to all the Gamesages that they see. Not all our work is visibly acknowledged by the public as you can read from that thread.

If you disagree with me or want to argue back my statement, it'd be better to pm me than to carry it on here. This is a feedback thread after all, I just wished to state my opinion on the matter that opened up. Carry on.

Mod edit: +1

Siviard

Rank 3
Siviard
PostedNov 25, 2013 6:26 pm
GS system is heavily flawed and Aeria really need to work on how they handle GS's being reported. In my experiences, reporting a GS seems to do either nothing at all or results in getting yourself banned. Like I've said in previous posts, I've lost other accounts that way, all storage accounts due to character creation limitations QQ, and have yet to see any of the perpetrators get their tags stripped as a result. In one case, I reported a GS who was blatantly sexually harassing me, filter dodging, and gave information about exploits and captured the entire conversation in multiple screenshots and reported it. Said account that was affected and filed the RT was promptly banned in 24 hours. Appeal ticket told me to contact billing about the tier spender issues; still not sure how those two are related. It seems to me that Aeria is a little too biased towards their little GS minions.

In all honesty, I think people going off on the GS program and the GS's actually reading it will actually do a load more good than anything we post here. After all, we all know Aeria doesn't care about feedback from the player base so posting any form of feedback here is basically a waste of time. Unless if Aeria is willing to pull their head out of the sand, what we say here is basically falling on deaf ears.

Also, still selling brains for Aeria's upper management.

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedNov 25, 2013 6:43 pm
Note: GS Favoritism is overrated. However the process for Reporting GS' does seem very limited as to the actual consequences of their actions (if any wrongdoing occurs).

I probably shouldn't talk about this, but seeing as this is the topic.. In February I was reported for something that I did while under GS Status. There was NO favoritism shown by the lead GM, however as it was a minor error in judgement, I was just told to try avoiding falling into those situations again.

I think a lot of people forget that GS' can make mistakes as well, they're only human too. Yes, they should be mature, but they should also be friendly, easy to talk to, and knowledgeable about the game they volunteer for. Honestly the one thing I hate about GS' is when they literally go over the top on maturity, but hey, that's just me.

The Ticket System does need a Re-work. (Automated Responses)*
-A lot of the time when you send in an individual report about Player Harassment etc, they will reply with something completely off the report subject.
-This is mainly because they go through so many tickets everyday, and don't have the time to give individual responses to everyone.

xkureix

Rank 3
xkureix
PostedNov 25, 2013 8:30 pm
As long as GSs don't bother me or bug me I don't really care what they do or what they want to.
Some GSs, (That I see so far) I admit that they are doing their jobs pretty well but for some I just want to laugh. I seen a lot of arguing between regular players and GSs on the forum. Whoever is at fault, mostly GM just locked the thread to solve the problem. Rolling Eyes

sarahlouise23

GameSage: Shaiya
sarahlouise23
PostedNov 26, 2013 12:43 am

Feedback

poll
I think it would be great if the GS's were monitored i know a few GS's that havent played for long time neither been on forums yet are still gs's and there seems to be alot of Lag,dc and such

tzukiko

Rank 0
tzukiko
PostedNov 26, 2013 1:01 am

The wiki and the in-game descriptions

aren't all updated
Edit: This is about EE.

The wiki lacks information too. When was the reawakening patch again?
I could see some changes in the wiki, but the wiki may need more people working on it.
It might help to post the updates/plans for the wiki, or engage the players in helping to edit it... (List the topics that needs editing; some people might be interested in editing them, but won't bother to search for things to edit.)

The lack of information I'm seeing makes me want to write an ultimate thread of questions and compile the answers for myself and all the other people who needs the answers - which I probably won't do since I don't think that doing it... would change anything; won't see anything new, won't solve the problems.

You know how the alpaca tokens have been converted into a currency, so now the machines aren't in tranquil hill anymore? I can't remember where, but I definitely saw somewhere that they could still be used in tranquil hill... early quests...

The whole dank scroll issue.
Don't mention I could get AP from the free offers, because I can't (the surveys are very suspicious). And its not even about getting AP, but forcing the users to get AP. Then again, free players can't do much about it, can they?

The difference in (free) bag slots of old characters and new characters makes me cry. Is there any post or fix about it? (returning player)

I'm getting scared about how the EE population will switch over to Aura Kingdom once its live. I want to see more info about how the game is doing, its future plans, new features, etc. No matter how good the game is, its hard to enjoy the game fearing it'd be down soon due to low popularity and stuff =_=

Please correct me if I'm wrong about something. Thanks.
EE is a good game, but I can't feel enthusiasm or see activity from the management. All I see from the patch news is about new items, new items, new items, that free players can't afford. Idk, maybe i'm just getting tired playing the game.

ChibiViolet

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
ChibiViolet
PostedNov 26, 2013 2:56 am

Re: The wiki and the in-game descriptions

aren't all updated
tzukiko wrote:
Edit: This is about EE.

The wiki lacks information too. When was the reawakening patch again?
I could see some changes in the wiki, but the wiki may need more people working on it.
It might help to post the updates/plans for the wiki, or engage the players in helping to edit it... (List the topics that needs editing; some people might be interested in editing them, but won't bother to search for things to edit.)

Sorry I'm dissecting this but I'm pretty sure anyone can edit the EE wiki...
If you have a valid login, you can edit it.

GS_Serah . Kaori