- 16 Apr 2012
- United States
PostedNov 24, 2013 9:21 pm Last edited by GMAcademy on Jan 14, 2014 7:44 pm. Edited 3 times in total
[Update] Dragon Pals 4.0 INCOMING!
~ READ ME ~
Guess what, dear Dragon Pals Community?
This year, we stuffed the turkey with something extra: Dragon Pals 4.0!
Update Start: 11/25/13 at: 10:00 PM PDT
Duration: Approximately 3 hours!
Cross Server Battle
New Wishing Well : City Of Oracles
New Clothes, Pets, Wing
New Function in Medal System
Cross Server Battle
1. Members of each stageís champion team may obtain a Cross Server Challenge exclusive set which lasts 14 days. Godly Challenge -
Godís Dragon Set, King's Challenge - Kingís Elephant Set, Hero's Challenge - Heroís Turtle Set;
2. Members of the champion and second place teams may obtain a Cross Server Challenge exclusive title, lasts 14 days. Godly Challenge Champion - Almost Almighty, Godly Challenge Second Place - Godlike Noble, King's Challenge Champion - King of Kings, King's Challenge Second Place - One King to Rule, Hero's Challenge Champion - True Legend, Hero's Challenge Second Place - Hero in the Making;
3. The champion team may revel in all playersí worship for 7 days.
4. Each member of the champion team may comment to players from all participating servers, lasts 7 days.
5. Players on the champion server may collect a championship pack for 7 days.
6. The holy seal can't be used in Cross Server Battle.
1. Cross Server Challenges will have a round every two weeks, each round lasts one week, from Sunday 22:00 to next Sunday 22:00. During that time, each stageís challenges will proceed from 21:00 to 22:00 each day;
2. Sign up begins Sunday at 22:00 and ends Tuesday at 18:00;
3. Qualifier proceeds from 21:00 to 21:30 on Tuesday;
4.Group Stage proceed from 21:30 to 22:00 on Tuesday;
5. Final 16 proceeds from 21:00 to 22:00 on Wednesday;
6. Final 8 proceeds from 21:00 to 22:00 on Thursday;
7. Final 4 proceeds from 21:00 to 22:00 on Friday;
8. Semi-finals proceed from 21:00 to 22:00 on Saturday;
9. Championships will be from 21:00 to 22:00 on Sunday
1. Challenge Stages: Cross Server Challenges will be divided into 3 stages according to playerís level, each stage will have different final rewards. The higher the level, the better the rewards. Godly Challenge: Level 70+, King's Challenge: Level 60 - 69, Hero's Challenge: Level 50 - 59;
2. Team Up: Players must participate in a team for these challenges, teams may contain up to 3 players.
3. Sign Up: Team leader must sign the whole team up during the sign up phase. Team Leader cannot sign up until all the members are prepared. After signing up, the team formation cannot change. Team Leader cannot add new members, nor can members exit the team, until the challenge ends. After signing up, team memberís levels will be under restrictions, players cannot upgrade to level 60 or level 70 during this time;
4. Qualifier: The system will match each team with 20 opponents according to rankings. Rankings are based on the challenge results, players with more victory rounds will have a higher rank, if players have the same victory rounds, then the one with the higher battle rating will rank higher. After the Qualifier, the top 64 teams will enter Group Stage.
5. Group Stage: All 64 teams will be randomly distributed into 8 groups. Each team will battle with the 7other teams in the same group, and then rankings will be generated. Rankings are based on the challenge results, players with more victory rounds will have a higher rank, if players have the same victory rounds, then the one with the higher battle rating will rank higher. After Group Stage, top 4 teams of each group may enter the Final 16;
6. Final 16: The system will pair the 32 teams against each other with each team competing in 3 battles. The one who wins 2 battles stays. Each team will have a chance to go first during the first two battles, with the last battleís starter being determined by the team with the higher battle rating. The winning teams of the Final 16 will enter the Final 8.
7. Final 8: Same rules as Final 16, 16 teams participate in the challenge, 8 of them enter the Final 4, others will be removed;
8. Final 4: Same rules with Final 8, 8 teams participate in the challenge, 4 of them enter the Semi-finals, others will be removed;
9. Semi-finals: Same rules with Final 4, 4 teams participate in the challenge, 2 of them enter the Finals, others will be removed;
10. Championship: 2 teams compete in 5 epic battles, the one who wins 3 battles will be the champion. Each of the teams will start for two of the first 4 battles, with the starter team for the 5th battle being determined by battle rating. The winner will be proclaimed the champion, and the loser as runner-up
1. There are 6 types of rewards: supreme mount set, supreme titles, ranking rewards, point rewards, support rewards, champion server rewards;
2. Supreme mount set: Members of each challenge stageís champion team may obtain a Cross Server Challenge exclusive mount set, lasts 14 days. Itíll greatly boost character battle rating; the higher the challenge stage, the better the effects. Godly Challenge - Godís Dragon Set, King's Challenge - Kingís Elephant Set, Hero's Challenge - Heroís Turtle Set;
3. Supreme title: Members of champion and second place teams may obtain a Cross Server Challenge exclusive title, lasts 14 days. Itíll greatly boost character battle rating; the higher the challenge stage, the better the effects. Godly Challenge Champion - Almost Almighty, Godly Challenge Second Place - Godlike Noble, King's Challenge Champion - King of Kings, King's Challenge Second Place - Once King to Rule, Hero's Challenge Champion - True Legend, Hero's Challenge Second Place - Hero in the Making;
4. Ranking rewards: Participants may obtain ranking rewards according to their ranking in Cross Server Challenge. Champion Pack - for the champion, Second Place Pack - for 2nd place, Top 4 Pack - for 3rd place to 5th place, Top 8 Pack - for 5th to 8th places, Top 16 - for the stage 9th to 16th places, Top 32 - for the stage 17th to 32nd places, Group Stage Pack - for the teams which didnít enter Final 32, Qualifier Pack - for the teams which didnít enter Group Stage;
5. Point rewards: Participants may receive Cross Server Battle Points which can be used to exchange for corresponding rewards.
6. Support rewards: When the Cross Server Final 16 starts, players may select one team to support on each dayís battle. Players will obtain support rewards when the supported team qualifies for the next round.
7. Champion server rewards: Players on the champion server may claim the server pack for 7 days
1. Cheer/Boo: Players can Cheer or Boo teams from the Final 16 to the Championship. When a teamís obtained Cheers outnumber Boos, itíll obtain an attribute buff for the next battle. Each player has a certain number of free Cheers/Boos. Players can also spend Gold Coins to purchase attempts.
2. Outside support: From the Final 16 to the Championship, players may select one team to support on each dayís battle. Support will consume resources,when the supported team qualifies for the next round, the supporter will receive rewards according to input. The specific ratio depends on the challenge situation
New Clothes, Pets and Wing
New Chinese Zodiac:
New Wishing Well
1.We will launch a new Wishing Well(unlock at lvl.52),you could find new wing, new clothes and new stuff from the new wishing well
2.you could consume 100 lucky coins to get 100 random rewards then you could get a guaranteed reward(including El Alamein, Village wishing well)
Three kind of Battle Rune:
Mortal Battle Rune
Earth Battle Rune
Heaven Battle Rune
1. You can activate Battle Runes for all 10 equipment slots. Each Battle Rune has 3 attributes. There are Mortal Battle Runes, Earth Battle Runes, and Heaven Battle Runes. 2. Mortal Battle Rune unlocks at Lvl. 50, Earth Battle Rune unlocks at Lvl. 60, and Heaven Battle Rune unlocks at Lvl. 70.
3. The maximum level for each Battle Rune attribute is 30. Each upgrade phase consists of 10 levels.
4. Each Battle Rune upgrade phase requires different items and quantities.
5. Battle Rune attributes will remain in effect even without wearing the corresponding equipment.
6. A high level Battle Rune Mark will have bonus attribute effects. 7. The Battle Rune Markís bonus attributes increase based on equipment attributes. Players must wear equipment to earn the bonus attributes
New Function in Medal System
You could use Infused Dragon Crystal and Honor to upgrade your skill of Medal. ( unlocks at level 70)