Rogeres

Rank 0
PostedNov 20, 2013 7:07 am

Maintenance is giving errors

Sorry doing this topic, but who can help me madando link new update great costume for thank ... Reason is creating this topic 2 days with pc connected but not updating my GF ..
Advertisement

Rogeres

Rank 0
PostedNov 20, 2013 7:13 am

Help friends

PrincessSaber

Rank 0
PrincessSaber
PostedNov 20, 2013 7:52 am
Did you try a full scan?

xTsuki

Rank 2
xTsuki
PostedNov 20, 2013 10:16 am

Re: Maintenance is giving errors

Rogeres wrote:

Please take a look at this thread and follow all the described steps under "Http cannot connect waiting to retry download... "

Keep in mind that depending on your internet connection, downloading that file in particular may take a while as it's quite big compared to other files.

infernaldreams

Rank 0
PostedNov 20, 2013 2:01 pm
I actually had the same problem last night . After I dced twice I had the same problem trying to reopen the client I open a few different websites to make sure I was connected to the Internet so I was. So the problem's gotta be from any of the patches or the entire server itself .

xTsuki

Rank 2
xTsuki
PostedNov 20, 2013 2:12 pm
infernaldreams wrote:
I actually had the same problem last night . After I dced twice I had the same problem trying to reopen the client I open a few different websites to make sure I was connected to the Internet so I was. So the problem's gotta be from any of the patches or the entire server itself .  

Just try the solution from the thread I posted if you are still having issues.