Product1200

Rank 0
PostedNov 07, 2013 3:07 am

sylph Meditation

sylph meditation
Hi i have 2 sylphs. I go to my farm and it doesnt give me the option to click on sylph meditation platforms. My sylphs are on rest and it still wont give me the option to sylph meditate. Do i need a certain lvl farm or what?
Advertisement

abhishek8023

Rank 0
PostedNov 07, 2013 4:06 am
cehck if both r activated.......one for call other will mediate

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedNov 07, 2013 4:43 am

Re: sylph Meditation

sylph meditation
Product1200 wrote:
Hi i have 2 sylphs. I go to my farm and it doesnt give me the option to click on sylph meditation platforms. My sylphs are on rest and it still wont give me the option to sylph meditate. Do i need a certain lvl farm or what?  

You will need to complete the Sylph starter quests first before the platforms are active.

simxxx

Rank 0
simxxx
PostedNov 07, 2013 5:48 am

Re: sylph Meditation

sylph meditation
RollaR_50248 wrote:
Product1200 wrote:

You will need to complete the Sylph starter quests first before the platforms are active.  

Just Simply talk to Sylph Arena NPC to do Seek the Legend Quest after that you will get quest to collect 10 sylph essence with same name once these 2 quests are done check your farm u can start meditating Very Happy ENJOY and to get those essence just kill 10 Iris in the Sylph Atoll