pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedFeb 24, 2013 6:47 pm
AndoSky wrote:
OmeSos wrote:
YAY for a MP Restore!!!

Suggestion: maybe an index on "skill" and "evolution"?  

Do you mean like add a help page that lists the different skills?  

This will not be necessary when I finish the Immortalis Wiki... Someday when I get all card data....
Advertisement

Rakusen

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Rakusen
PostedFeb 24, 2013 6:54 pm
I believe that's what me means.

Contact Us~Don't be afraid to ask for help~Terms of Service~

Piscinarii

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2013 1:52 pm
I would love to see the following:

A quest area that becomes available at level 30/40/50, whichever that allows players the one time chance to switch elements. You can choose your same element if you just want to do the quest but I would love to flip elements.

Higher end questing zones drop multiple cards. One of the biggest issues with these games is we all farm the newbie zone for cards to evolve. I would love to see them scale the card drops with the higher end areas so I don't have to spend 30mins burning stamina on the lowbie zone and I can get the same or close to the same amount of common cards from higher level areas.

GvG battles need to address rearguard still having the ability to attack even though their vanguard is down but the opponent cannot. Just seems wonky.

Love the game so far though overall!

HikuraRyuu

Rank 0
HikuraRyuu
PostedMar 28, 2013 11:36 am
1)New quests weekly or bi weekly or minimum monthly, Your profit currently should support this.
And it is important to the game, Everyone has been waiting a very long time for new quests.

2)A very important one should be a split battle log page;
For example the left half of the screen shows your guild's battle log, and the right half of the screen shows their battle log.
It can get really annoying to have to scroll down through another guilds battle log and can confuse people especially beginners.

3)A gender option which changes your micro avatar's look depending on Male or Female option.
One that like the guild name update, Everyone can do and update.

4) More options in trade, Including filtering results and offering multiple items for trade.

Alkorin

Rank 0
PostedJun 06, 2013 6:07 pm
In a game which relies heavily on trading cards in order to alter your battle deck/collection, there are too many trade restrictions. While I agree there should be a maximum number of concurrent trade offers at a time, I believe the daily restriction on numbers of trades per day is unnecessary. Trading tickets already restrict the number of times you can trade; adding a daily restriction is pointless and only acts as an annoyance, especially when many times people trade higher rarity cards for multiple lower rarity cards and in order to get all of them you have to blow through all of your daily trades. Sometimes you don't even have enough trades left over to get the card you want and then someone else trades before you're able to, leaving you with cards you don't need and less trading tickets.

Limiting the number of concurrent trade offers you can have at a time already does a good job of limiting the amount of trades to sift through, there's no real reason to limit the amount of offers you can make per day.

AromaGun

Rank 0
PostedJun 07, 2013 10:11 am
I agree that there are too much trade restrictions. Trade posting limits at 3 is understandable as higher volume might result in game lag etc. But buying limits should be higher.

As said by Alkorin, sometimes we find a good deal, but am unable to take it due to the items needed would takes all our trade counter away or we just does not have enough tickets.

Max of only 6 tickets a day is too little. Due to time zone and unable to join some battle. I only get about 4 tickets a day. Which i can't even use to buy a 1SR a day! Which means to trade for a MR i have to store ticket for 2-3days. WHICH, by when i have enough trade tickets, the item might be gone because the posting time limit is only 2days!

If the trade limit per day has to stay. At least Remove the trade ticket.
If the trade ticket has to stay. At least make the ticket gift/trade able to purchase with crystal.

Additional things like improvement in search function, able to view skill level of items on trade. These add ons would be awesome.

As far as i feel, what makes a player plays is the gameplay/graphic.
What makes a player stays, Good Trading System sure does a big part.

KuriEgert

Rank 2
KuriEgert
PostedOct 30, 2013 4:42 am
Nice :O