GMZeal

Game Master
GMZeal
PostedOct 11, 2013 7:03 pm

How To Get Kafra Cash!

Use it to get all the cool stuff!
In RO2, Kafra Cash is the currency used to purchase premium items. These items can speed up your game or give you a boost when you are so close to your goals. If you enjoy Ragnarok Online 2, they can definitely take your game to the next level.

How to purchase Kafra Cash

At any point in the game, you can purchase Kafra Cash. Simply click on the "Kafra Item Shop" button at the right of your bottom UI.

Once you click this, you will be greeted with a window displaying various products available for Kafra Cash. The top right of the window will show you how much Kafra Cash and RO2 Coupons you have. You will also find the button to top up Kafra Cash, shown here.

After clicking the button, you'll find a window with the different exchange amounts available to you.

Simply select an amount, click "Check Out" and you're good to go!
Advertisement

seraphian12

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedOct 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Window for exchanging aeria points

Window for exchange does not show up.
Dear GM,

i try going to the exchange window but when i click the charge Khafra cash no window shows up ingame. can you please explain what might cause this?

Sincerely,
Arron Pontz
GilgameshAlter

jqsy123

Rank 0
jqsy123
PostedOct 26, 2013 9:34 pm
Hi, I have the same problem. And I ask for this many times, but there is no response here. So I went to Warp Portal for help. Right now I am still waiting for their reply.

You should submit a ticket in Warp Portal RO2 support team, too.

jqsy123

Rank 0
jqsy123
PostedOct 28, 2013 10:33 pm

Re: Window for exchanging aeria points

Window for exchange does not show up.
seraphian12 wrote:
Dear GM,

i try going to the exchange window but when i click the charge Khafra cash no window shows up ingame. can you please explain what might cause this?

Sincerely,
Arron Pontz
GilgameshAlter  

Hi, I have contact with Warp Portal RO2 team. With their help, I found out that this problem I met maybe because I use Chrome as my default browser on Windows 8 OS. When I change the default browser back to IE, the 'charge kafra cash' window will show up normally.

I am not sure whether you have the same situation with me. But if it is, you can tried to change your default browser to IE, and have a try.

Hope this work:)

RestWT

Rank 3
RestWT
PostedNov 30, 2013 3:42 pm
very helpful thread.. thanks alot Very Happy