12%34 Votes
1 (Poor)
43%121 Votes
Total Votes :: 281 Votes

TheWizardBlade

Rank 1
TheWizardBlade
PostedOct 25, 2013 8:07 pm
1. Well personally I think at this point there's been enough rant about GF on whats wrong with the current game economy and the EU GMs since I'm too lazy to type it all out.

On a side note...

fuzz197 wrote:

The behaviour of the newest EU GM in GF has been barely anything less than tyrannical. If you're going to move to a different version of a game you can't enfore policies that exist in your previous version in the new one. Especially if it doesnt exist in the new version you're in. I am of course refering to this ban/mute happy activites occuring in GF for the past few days. I've had numerous people tell me about this occurance, and I personally find it appalling that simply conversing in the general chat which is made for talking to people. I fail to see how this is a violation of the ToS in any form, and it violates some invisible rule set that's been put in place it would be greatly appreciated to be put in the forums so we can all see it.  

Yuh...
Advertisement

guiowner2

Rank 5
guiowner2
PostedOct 25, 2013 8:14 pm
3 : For SF1 and SF2

SF1 :
With our new PM the 2 last updates were good and im looking forward to the future of SF with him in command. We got a lot of bug fixes and the instauration of a new Anti-Cheat (XIGN Code). Really happy for this month's update despite the fact this month we we're stuck with Apex and hackers were everywhere (things of the past now Smile). We have a good GS support and GMHigherCalibur went and talk with the community about Game Developpement which helped clear things up a bit as for what Aeria can and can't do for us. Still missing the Clan System though Wink

SF2:
The game was infested with hackers for a bit but got fixed really quick, good work from the XIGN. Tiers seems to be good and the events are promising (especially the new Event System for Clans). The game is going really well at this moment so not much to say about it.

~ Freaky ~

AKFrost

Rank 5
PostedOct 25, 2013 9:39 pm
Hilarious.

Of all the things you shouldn't have had the gall to do, you did it.

0, permanently.

xkureix

Rank 3
xkureix
PostedOct 25, 2013 10:57 pm   Last edited by xkureix on Oct 28, 2013 1:58 am. Edited 2 times in total
2 Smile

Edit reason why I give 2.

I always give Aeria 1 because from the experience I get from the past.
Like how Aeria team answer the tickets and lack of GMs that never present in game.

But for now I see some change of GMHi-C who tried his best to communicate with the community and giving us more events (Goodjob).

Still there are something on DWO...

-Some bugs never get fixed. (I know, blame Koei)

-Long week events repeatly...at first it was kinda exiting but now it's really boring...Of course people will say you don't like you don't have to join but still, to have things repeatly in the long term I don't think it's a good idea.

-Midnight CP... It's a good time for me who lives in Asia but most CP players are from USA and EU. Which mean eventho the CP is still going on I still can't be able to join due to lack of teammate.

-CP 1+3-1+1 noobs farming tactic. This topic has been arguing a lot that if this tactic should be banable or not. Surely, it's a way to meet enemies faster but also it could be the way for those who is "so pro" can win easily if they put a F fame alt to lure those newbies players or even alts that want to sabotage. I do hope that there will be something change about it cuz right now we can't even call that who win in CP match is the best force. It's more like who can farming noobs faster will be the winner. :/

-Gold farmers...These things are annoying as Hard. They won't stop coming back and no one can stop them...It's so sad.

-Many trolling and useless threads created on the forum. (Yup it does and most of them aren't even funny.)

-Racist (or close enough to it...) This is really a very tiny problem but most USA people don't welcome Asian or outside of EU to be in this game because of lagging. It turned to be a funny joke or something to make fun with if people who didn't live in USA play on DWO EN server and complain about something. Yes it's true that this game is for USA or EU players only and Asian players have an option to go play on JP server but for myself I don't speak or understand Japanese so I don't play on that server and I try my best not to do PVP cuz I know I will lag people out. (Eventho I said that people still be like go away you asian lagger.)

Well that's all for now lol.

CameronVasiliov

Rank 4
CameronVasiliov
PostedOct 25, 2013 11:51 pm
xkureix wrote:
2 Smile  

.......... R.I.P. XiahouBo.CL1 Dec-24-2011 / Jan-10-2014 | Was good meeting you all :3

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedOct 26, 2013 12:54 am
How aeria probably see the poll

5 Poor
1 excellent

ashleyc1234

Rank 0
ashleyc1234
PostedOct 26, 2013 3:54 am
I give a 1.
And I pretty much speak for all the Last Chaos players, and the GMs know why.
Good day.

Spirit_Shadows

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Spirit_Shadows
PostedOct 26, 2013 5:07 am
The state of Grand Fantasia has been nothing short of abysmal as off recently, and I'm not optimistic about the changes happening.

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedOct 26, 2013 7:16 am
I'll give it a 5 because every problem i had and every ticket i sent got solved properly and fast, within 24 hours.

As long as i kept my English proper and sent proper details of my problem everything got fixed.

Of course your problems don't get solved if your english is not understandable or you send stuff like: " help plz i have problem" or "give me free stuff coz i had problem and fix my problem". That never solves anything.

I sometimes end up writing a short story in my ticket when i put in all the details but everything turns out well in the end.

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

xkureix

Rank 3
xkureix
PostedOct 26, 2013 8:09 am
CameronVasiliov wrote:
xkureix wrote:
2 Smile