43%121 Votes
Total Votes :: 281 Votes

Ciega.

Rank 4
Ciega.
PostedOct 25, 2013 6:43 am
ExGFGameSages wrote:

Wow Aeria.

Just wow. You have successfully turned one of your most successful games into a smoldering pile of feces.

I don't think I've ever seen a company bomb so fast.

Nice Job laying off your best workers.

I don't think I've ever seen a company bomb so fast.

You guys deserve a round of applause.

Please take this as my humble apology.
Advertisement

itst

Rank 4
itst
PostedOct 25, 2013 7:14 am
Hmmm... 2?
HiC is the best GM DWO has had in a long time. He honestly seems to care about making the community and when he talks to the community through shoutbox etc, he is (or seems to be) entirely frank and honest.
The fact is, however, that Aeria Games is generally not a very good company. There is the ever-present problem of running more games than it seems they can handle. HiC is more or less the only active GM working on DWO, which just isn't good. If they didn't keep adding new games, they could add more GMs working on each game, and perhaps they would be a little more successful.

OH THE LIES!!!

zuperproxy

Rank 0
PostedOct 25, 2013 7:30 am
gave it 4. EE has a bit of a problem with one of the halloween event quest. and as i have noticed for the past few updates. the translations are a bit off and some are a bit hard to understand.

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedOct 25, 2013 9:01 am
1 1/2. Because GMHC is actually trying. Everything else bombs.

~Lil_Kizuna

turtle2257

Rank 3
turtle2257
PostedOct 25, 2013 9:59 am
1. /thread

hopeflow

Rank 3
hopeflow
PostedOct 25, 2013 10:04 am
It saddens me to give you guys a 2 this time. I've always been giving 4 when there's feedback poll like this on. I hate giving negative feedback, but I doubt anything will change if I don't [at least] voice out my thoughts and feelings.

I really love Grand Fantasia. It's like my 2nd home, and it's my very first MMORPG game (I didn't know online game exists till last year when I stumbled across Grand Fantasia advert). I like the current EU GMs, they are friendly, but that's as far as it goes.

So, the issues are:

• Work wise, I doubt their performance. Maybe they tried their best to change the game to a better gaming environment, but I can't see the result of it... yet. Moving all the previous GMs (Tenring, Mokona and 8Bit) to other sections is not the best choice. They know how the game works and constantly try their best to make GF an enjoyable game.

• I would really appreciates it if our mysterious GF PM to come out and introduce him/herself to us. I don't really like to see the EU GMs getting all the flakes about the bad Mclay table, promotions etc.

As Lily (sIink) mentioned, it's nice to see the GS application being open. All the applicants are potential people who can change GF, hopefully in a positive way. And the game needs someone that they can voice their opinions, suggestions, thoughts and feelings directly to the GMs and possibly, our mysterious GF PM, without making several forum posts, RTs etc. Any sort of action that is consistently being done by our GSes have the opportunity of causing an impact this game.

To end this, I'll just post my fellow GF friends' comments which reflects my own...

Ciega wrote:
Unprofessional behavior; one of said GM's muted people for no apparent reason.  

KylieghRein wrote:
As an overall, I"m pretty unhappy with Aeria and how it's decided to handle GF.  

ThatRevGuy wrote:
localized staff being completely removed and replaced with green GM's for the English Version is downright unprofessional as a company and just throwing your employees into an unknown environment is absurd.  

PriceRapthorne wrote:
Learn to actually listen to what people say needs to change and actually change it.  

walmazi wrote:
poor decision making to shift the GM team this late in the game's lifecycle  

Economist_X wrote:
You may have actually chased me away from even downloading the NA client for AK  

minahope wrote:
I realize I probably look like someone who just complains and doesn't know what I'm talking about, but you really need to pay attention to what the community tells you, AGE. Not just set up a feedback poll and never take into consideration what the community is ACTUALLY TRYING to explain to you.  

mschultz98 wrote:
You got rid of some of the best GM's: the ones who literally sweat, cried, and bled for your company and have been utterly devoted since walking into Aeria.  

PeachieBoo wrote:
EU taking over GF was sad.  

xTsuki wrote:
The community is frustrated, the game is dying.  

sIink wrote:

To those applying for GF GS positions, please go into it knowing a few things:

• Don't stop making suggestions and informing the GM team of problems just because we know GF won't last forever
  • Don't get discouraged when your suggestions and information may not initiate a change
  • Remember that your attitude with other players can carry a lot of influence--be fair, be kind and have fun, this helps others to do the same
  • Try your best to be inclusive of everyone on the GS team. Cliques--real or perceived--don't help anyone, so reach out and poke each other a lot and encourage teammates to do the same and not exclude themselves

Last but not least:
masterwinstonx wrote:
Would like to thank Moko, TenRing, and 8Bit for being amazing GMs.  

I hope that things will get better soon, and thank you for your time in reading my rant.

kakazu876

Rank 1
kakazu876
With my love and grape kool-aid United States
PostedOct 25, 2013 11:48 am
WaiSoBad.
What every other ExGame Sage from GF said. Thanks.

Shade_durza

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Shade_durza
PostedOct 25, 2013 12:08 pm
I give it a 3 for SF2. the patches are good and the GM's are great but there's still needs to be worked with.

lianefloyde

Rank 1
PostedOct 25, 2013 2:16 pm
I gave you guys a 1 I am afraid, I play LC so probably enough said.

I know you are trying your hardest but ppl are leaving left and right and something needs to be done to plug the hole.

I love the game and the new PM along with the GM's are under pressure, but come on guys you can do it
Hehe xx

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedOct 25, 2013 2:30 pm

It's pretty obvious.