ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedOct 22, 2013 2:06 pm
chicopapass wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
The2009RKO wrote:
When our ranks were changed to KAVA ranks... oh yeah, it was really looking much a like KAVA... now meh, kind of but still a huge run to go  

I want those ranks back, they look 100000x better Sad  

They were poor quality.  

If they were better quality would you want them? Wink

Advertisement

chicopapass

Rank 5
chicopapass
PostedOct 22, 2013 2:09 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
chicopapass wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
The2009RKO wrote:
When our ranks were changed to KAVA ranks... oh yeah, it was really looking much a like KAVA... now meh, kind of but still a huge run to go  

I want those ranks back, they look 100000x better Sad  

They were poor quality.  

If they were better quality would you want them? Wink  

Maybe idk im content with my birdie rank atm. Smile

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedOct 22, 2013 2:18 pm
Really wanted it... they were soooo soooooo cool *-*

xZosime

Rank 5
xZosime
PostedOct 22, 2013 2:36 pm
The2009RKO wrote:

I liked my Korean Ranks. Everybody just wanted them back because of the Colonel basically.

chicopapass

Rank 5
chicopapass
PostedOct 22, 2013 3:01 pm
xZosime wrote:
The2009RKO wrote:

I liked my Korean Ranks. Everybody just wanted them back because of the Colonel basically.  

Yessir

IwubCheeze

Rank 2
IwubCheeze
PostedOct 22, 2013 7:24 pm
DontCaeria.109 wrote:
IwubCheeze wrote:
boxofshnerples wrote:
With all the retard skins and timed weapons it's looking more like CAVA to me  

Seeing as it is Redduck that makes the material, I would have thought the crappy skins were prevalent in all AVA versions.

And yeah, the retard3d skins piss me off too but I find different variants of the same gun worse, especially the M4A1 variants. How many more M4A1's does this game need anyway? Don't know about UAVA but CAVA's up to 16 M4A1's now, many of which are the same as the carpio. Used to be 17 but the golden M4A1 was removed.

Releasing the same crap over and over again with a different look? Isn't this what most of the COD titles are? REDDUCK, PLEASE STOP ALREADY!!!!!  

The difference with skins in our version and other versions, is they way they're sold.

In Kava, Neon weapons are available to everyone through the skinshop. In Java, you wouldn't care how the skin looks, you're getting the weapon for free anyways. In Uava, it's extremely likely to not even know a weapon even came into our version because it's webmall only.

And now you know.  

Thanks for the info. Now I know it's our publishers releasing the content in the stupidest ways. A skin shop makes sense, trying to sell the same gun just with a different skin is just fleecing the player base.

Still pissed off and Redduck for that M4A1 with the grenade launcher attachment though

boxofshnerples

Rank 4
boxofshnerples
PostedOct 22, 2013 7:28 pm
IwubCheeze wrote:
boxofshnerples wrote:

Seeing as it is Redduck that makes the material, I would have thought the crappy skins were prevalent in all AVA versions.

And yeah, the retard3d skins piss me off too but I find different variants of the same gun worse, especially the M4A1 variants. How many more M4A1's does this game need anyway? Don't know about UAVA but CAVA's up to 16 M4A1's now, many of which are the same as the carpio. Used to be 17 but the golden M4A1 was removed.

Releasing the same crap over and over again with a different look? Isn't this what most of the COD titles are? REDDUCK, PLEASE STOP ALREADY!!!!!  

>implying Pmang made the m4 w/nade launcher
>implying Pmang made the Jiao weapons
>implying Pmang made 80% of the mega capsule weapons

you must be confused.

Signature removed by Admin. Reason: Can't bother with game-ruining hackers who buy AP and instead have to settle with petty nitpicking users of a forum

IwubCheeze

Rank 2
IwubCheeze
PostedOct 22, 2013 7:35 pm
boxofshnerples wrote:
IwubCheeze wrote:
boxofshnerples wrote:

>implying Pmang made the m4 w/nade launcher
>implying Pmang made the Jiao weapons
>implying Pmang made 80% of the mega capsule weapons

you must be confused.  

If I'm confusing something then tell me. I was always under the impression Redduck made the content and publishers choose how to release it. I also never said Pmang made the above weapons, I said Redduck did.

What did I miss exactly?

boxofshnerples

Rank 4
boxofshnerples
PostedOct 22, 2013 7:39 pm
IwubCheeze wrote:
boxofshnerples wrote:
IwubCheeze wrote:
boxofshnerples wrote:

>implying redduck made the m4 w/nade launcher
>implying redduck made the Jiao weapons
>implying redduck made 80% of the mega capsule weapons

you must be confused.  

If I'm confusing something then tell me. I was always under the impression Redduck made the content and publishers choose how to release it. I also never said Pmang made the above weapons, I said Redduck did.

What did I miss exactly?  

I meant redduck

my bad

Signature removed by Admin. Reason: Can't bother with game-ruining hackers who buy AP and instead have to settle with petty nitpicking users of a forum

IwubCheeze

Rank 2
IwubCheeze
PostedOct 22, 2013 7:42 pm
boxofshnerples wrote:
IwubCheeze wrote:
boxofshnerples wrote:
IwubCheeze wrote:
boxofshnerples wrote:

>implying redduck made the m4 w/nade launcher
>implying redduck made the Jiao weapons
>implying redduck made 80% of the mega capsule weapons

you must be confused.  

What did I miss exactly?  

I meant redduck

my bad  

Ahhh, okay then. So if it wasn't redduck that made the above, then who did?