Sai5sai

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Sai5sai
PostedOct 15, 2013 6:40 pm

[Paid Out] Game Sage Trick-or-Treat!

Find us for treats....or tricks! Mwuahahaha.

Trick or Treat!
Smell my feet!
Give me a Gulu to eat!

It's that time of the year again! Time for human children to dress up as demons to scare the grown-ups out of their candy. Mwuahaha! Twisted Evil  

Event time: October 18th to October 27th
It's tradition to say "Trick or Treat!" before someone gives you candy for free! So, your goal for this event is to do just that.

• Find a Game Sage in-game and say "Trick or Treat!" in current chat. Make sure to take a screenshot! Then submit that screenshot in THIS FORM
  • Screenshot MUST have been taken in either a Sports Fight (SF), League Fight (LF), OR a Boatyard in the presence of a GS. Any other submissions will NOT count.

If you don't know how to take a screenshot, click me.

Game Sages will announce via horn when they're in game playing and where they are, so everyone can get a chance to participate. There may be multiple GS doing it at the same time as well. So keep an eye out.

You may also invite Game Sages while they are online, but remember, they're normal players too. So, they can choose whether or not to accept the invite. They may be busy with other things. Feel free to poke us and ask.

Remember, you must post a submission in THIS FORM
You can post below too if you wish.

Game Sage to look out for:
  • (GS)SaiYuki™
  • (GS)Shannia
  • (GS)Haruuchan
  • (GS)ayasuki

3 Lucky winners will receive:
  • 500 AP
  • Auspicious Dragon (7-day)
  • Badge

Congratulations to:
christian_82
Potato_ninja
andisetioko92

All Participates will recieve:
  • 1-Day VIP-Card

Raffle:10 lucky participates will receive:
Badge
Congratulations to:
Kerochan04
TagiruAkashi
killer4eto1997
MotorBoating
ShinZenshi0168
xenonmaplestory
juan9569
vsai
Pandaxkawaii
aphiozetanu1925

• You may ONLY enter for one server and may NOT use multiple accounts OR characters to participate.
  • Entries must be submitted before the deadline specified - sorry, no exceptions.
  • No cheating allowed! You may not copy/use someone else’s entry.
  • All submissions/posts must be PG-13.
  • Not following any rule may disqualify your entry.
  • Please allow a minimum of 5-7 business days for payout of your prizes. Prizes will be paid after the event is over.
Advertisement

Sai5sai

Sai5sai
PostedOct 15, 2013 6:59 pm
IMPORTANT: You must submit the form in the Original Post to get your prizes!!! Entries posted here will not count, but you can share them here if you wish~

Event starts on the 18th.

Example:

vsai

Rank 0
vsai
PostedOct 15, 2013 9:58 pm

Re: [In-Game Event] Game Sage Trick-or-Treat!

Find us for treats....or tricks! Mwuahahaha.
Sai5sai wrote:

Trick or Treat!
Smell my feet!
Give me a Gulu to eat!

It's that time of the year again! Time for human children to dress up as demons to scare the grown-ups out of their candy. Mwuahaha! Twisted Evil  

Event time: October 18th to October 27th
It's tradition to say "Trick or Treat!" before someone gives you candy for free! So, your goal for this event is to do just that.

• Find a Game Sage in-game and say "Trick or Treat!" in current chat. Make sure to take a screenshot! Then submit that screenshot in THIS FORM
  • Screenshot MUST have been taken in either a Sports Fight (SF), League Fight (LF), OR a Boatyard in the presence of a GS. Any other submissions will NOT count.

If you don't know how to take a screenshot, click me.

Game Sages will announce via horn when they're in game playing and where they are, so everyone can get a chance to participate. There may be multiple GS doing it at the same time as well. So keep an eye out.

You may also invite Game Sages while they are online, but remember, they're normal players too. So, they can choose whether or not to accept the invite. They may be busy with other things. Feel free to poke us and ask.

Remember, you must post a submission in THIS FORM
You can post below too if you wish.

Game Sage to look out for:
  • (GS)SaiYuki™
  • (GS)Shannia
  • (GS)Haruuchan
  • (GS)ayasuki

3 Lucky winners will receive:
  • 500 AP
  • Auspicious Dragon (7-day)
  • Badge

All Participates will recieve:
  • 1-Day VIP-Card

Raffle:10 lucky participates will receive:
Badge

• You may ONLY enter for one server and may NOT use multiple accounts OR characters to participate.
  • Entries must be submitted before the deadline specified - sorry, no exceptions.
  • No cheating allowed! You may not copy/use someone else’s entry.
  • All submissions/posts must be PG-13.
  • Not following any rule may disqualify your entry.
  • Please allow a minimum of 5-7 business days for payout of your prizes. Prizes will be paid after the event is over.

horn from G S not good idea if they suddenly come to our chamber its good

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedOct 18, 2013 5:29 pm
Please keep in mind days and times are in PDT/PST time. So if it is Oct. 28th PDT/PST time then the event is over.

Also please do not quote the entire original post just to make a comment. If you need to reference a particular part of the post then please only quote the particular part that you need only.

mike.rayman3

Rank 0
PostedOct 18, 2013 5:56 pm

Trick or Treat

yay
http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/mikerayman96/media/trickortrear.png.html

xXSnowmaNXx --character
pegasus--server
mike.rayman3--aeria acc name

xXSnowmaNXx... haha

Deph1234

Rank 0
PostedOct 18, 2013 6:29 pm

fdsfsd

i participate in rrc easy and didn't take the screenshot :c

Sai5sai

Sai5sai
PostedOct 18, 2013 6:34 pm

Re: Trick or Treat

yay
mike.rayman3 wrote:
http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/mikerayman96/media/trickortrear.png.html

xXSnowmaNXx --character
pegasus--server
mike.rayman3--aeria acc name  

That link doesn't work for me. Also, make sure to submit your responses in the form from the original post to get your prizes. That link is..

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VaI7snr3gRSQBrlor-5yEps7kXx4LgbPYgHTrMOkhJs/viewform

Deph1234 wrote:
i participate in rrc easy and didn't take the screenshot :c  

Ouch :c make sure to get a screenshot next time >.< Event still has 9 days to go~

hiyahaibye

Rank 2
hiyahaibye
PostedOct 21, 2013 8:07 pm
Got the screenie! and I stole Shannia's GS bag >Very Happy *looks for that vip*

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedOct 22, 2013 4:56 pm
That wasn't my GS bag... that was a dirty sock. Razz

And just a reminder to everyone because this has been asked a lot:

To enter you have to fill out the form and you are allowed only ONE entry per person. Multiple account entries are not allowed. Also if you post in the forum thread it will NOT be counted as an entry. However Sai has allowed players to post trick or treat shots in the forums for fun so feel free to post your screen shots here if you want to show off. But unless you fill out the form you can not be entered into the event.

hiyahaibye

Rank 2
hiyahaibye
PostedOct 23, 2013 2:00 pm
That was a sock?! Awhh maann! Shannnia, come help me with a few boats and ill..erm.. help you.. with forting? Very Happy *devises plan to get the bag* Very Happy