Author Message

tarano12

Rank 0
tarano12
Joined
24 Jun 2010
Posts
84
Location
somewhere in anime ;D United States
PostedOct 16, 2013 2:50 pm
i see! thanks Smile
Advertisement

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
487
Location
Michigan, United States
PostedOct 16, 2013 3:18 pm
qawsar wrote:
tarano12 wrote:
is it a must to take a secondary class at lv40?
if not what do i gain from not taking one?  


Your progress just ends at 40, although your skills will continue to scale with your level.  


When you say your progress ends at 40, does that mean you won't gain any benefits from continuing to level other than skill scaling?

              

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
Joined
03 Apr 2007
Posts
3611
Location
NYC United States
PostedOct 16, 2013 4:06 pm
xSerenitas wrote:
qawsar wrote:
tarano12 wrote:
is it a must to take a secondary class at lv40?
if not what do i gain from not taking one?  


Your progress just ends at 40, although your skills will continue to scale with your level.  


When you say your progress ends at 40, does that mean you won't gain any benefits from continuing to level other than skill scaling?  


I'm not even sure if you can continue, or if stops you from gaining exp, but assuming that you can just stop doing your quests and not get a sub wep, you would continue getting stats, and adventure road points for your main weapon.

But you get all that stuff even if you do get a sub wep.

In other words, there is no reason not to get a sub wep, it doesn't take away exp, points in anything, or weaken you in any way.

If you really don't want a sub weapon for whatever reason, simply just don't use the sub weapon skills or don't wear a sub weapon after completing the sub weapon quest.

Saize420

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
Saize420
Joined
16 Oct 2013
Posts
50
Location
Braunschweig Germany
PostedOct 16, 2013 11:34 pm
Dual Dagger for sure, because I played a Rogue at WoW for a long time and I want this "feeling" back and I think its a little bit the same as a Rogue in WoW^^

keynz_kyoz

Rank 0
keynz_kyoz
Joined
30 Jun 2013
Posts
4
Location
Monterrey Mexico
PostedOct 16, 2013 11:49 pm

class

hmm maybe i be a destro =D or ravager its the same xD great axe its the most dmg dealin Wink

KuroVonWolfgang

Rank 0
KuroVonWolfgang
Joined
05 Jan 2013
Posts
1
Location
Finland
PostedOct 17, 2013 6:26 am

My class

I think I'll be a warrior/guardian since I play those type of classes always. It's good to be tanky because you don't have to use so much money to all kinds of potions and your bag won't get too full of potions Wink .

fuzz197

Rank 2
fuzz197
Joined
13 Jul 2010
Posts
538
Location
Nowhere Canada
PostedOct 17, 2013 7:50 am
I think my first character will go duel dagger + grimoire, if for no other reason than I like those weapons.
Second would likely be Harp + axe, partly for testing purposes and partly just to mess around lol

m1st1c1c3

Rank 0
Joined
07 Oct 2013
Posts
2
Location
United States
PostedOct 17, 2013 9:06 pm
Should have a blade dancer that dual wields with magic power.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
Joined
03 Apr 2007
Posts
3611
Location
NYC United States
PostedOct 17, 2013 9:17 pm
m1st1c1c3 wrote:
Should have a blade dancer that dual wields with magic power.  


Duelist + Wizard/Sorcerer

JojoScarlet

Rank 0
JojoScarlet
Joined
21 Aug 2013
Posts
53
Location
United States
PostedOct 18, 2013 3:32 pm
well I see some harps some say warriors others so staff or dual blade..but knowing me im going for sword and shield for the first class and maybe a healing class for second class I don't know we will see XD CANT WAIT TO PLAY ^^ I know it sounds crazy but protect and heal lol.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: