Author Message

METALH3AD

Rank 2
METALH3AD
Joined
27 Apr 2013
Posts
678
Location
Amersfoort Netherlands
PostedOct 14, 2013 6:00 am
BL00DYKiLL wrote:
OKAY GUYZ ITS TIME I MAKE A COME BAK !!! M opening my shop once again ^^ .... Feel Free to ask for siggies this tym Razz .....

As For the Time Being Here is A reallly Easy,fast Premade For you guyz ^^ .... Will give it to the deserving one(because i dont kinda want trollers or new acc ppl here) Razz

 


gimmeeee!!!!!!!!

greetings

Duck

Guess I see ya when I see ya
Advertisement

BL00DYKiLL

GameSage: Wolf Team
BL00DYKiLL
Joined
24 Mar 2012
Posts
1848
Location
Lifting in Saudi Arabia
PostedOct 14, 2013 6:39 am
METALH3AD wrote:
BL00DYKiLL wrote:
OKAY
GUYZ ITS TIME I MAKE A COME BAK !!! M opening my shop once again ^^
.... Feel Free to ask for siggies this tym Razz .....

As For the Time Being Here is A reallly Easy,fast Premade For you guyz
^^ .... Will give it to the deserving one(because i dont kinda want
trollers or new acc ppl here) Razz

 


gimmeeee!!!!!!!!


greetings

Duck  



Nananananan shorrryyy cant give that to ya Razz Reason : Coz u change ur
siggy every 2 days hhehehehe and and u just got 2 new siggies :p .... Hope u can understand the reason Neutral

BL00DYKiLL

GameSage: Wolf Team
BL00DYKiLL
Joined
24 Mar 2012
Posts
1848
Location
Lifting in Saudi Arabia
PostedOct 14, 2013 8:44 am
PREMADES GUYZ !!!!


[/quote]

AND



As i said before,only the worthy will be allowed to take this ^^

xHiqH.

Rank 4
xHiqH.
Joined
31 Jan 2013
Posts
3137
Location
Palestine ~ Israel
PostedOct 14, 2013 9:55 am
BL00DYKiLL wrote:
METALH3AD wrote:
BL00DYKiLL wrote:
OKAY
GUYZ ITS TIME I MAKE A COME BAK !!! M opening my shop once again ^^
.... Feel Free to ask for siggies this tym Razz .....

As For the Time Being Here is A reallly Easy,fast Premade For you guyz
^^ .... Will give it to the deserving one(because i dont kinda want
trollers or new acc ppl here) Razz
 


gimmeeee!!!!!!!!


greetings

Duck  

Meng , he has a siggy rotator and he doesn't change his siggy every 2 days :3
<3


Nananananan shorrryyy cant give that to ya Razz Reason : Coz u change ur
siggy every 2 days hhehehehe and and u just got 2 new siggies :p .... Hope u can understand the reason Neutral  

BL00DYKiLL

GameSage: Wolf Team
BL00DYKiLL
Joined
24 Mar 2012
Posts
1848
Location
Lifting in Saudi Arabia
PostedOct 14, 2013 10:45 am
xHiqH. wrote:
BL00DYKiLL wrote:
METALH3AD wrote:
BL00DYKiLL wrote:
OKAY
GUYZ ITS TIME I MAKE A COME BAK !!! M opening my shop once again ^^
.... Feel Free to ask for siggies this tym Razz .....

As For the Time Being Here is A reallly Easy,fast Premade For you guyz
^^ .... Will give it to the deserving one(because i dont kinda want
trollers or new acc ppl here) Razz
 


gimmeeee!!!!!!!!


greetings

Duck  

Meng , he has a siggy rotator and he doesn't change his siggy every 2 days :3
<3


Nananananan shorrryyy cant give that to ya Razz Reason : Coz u change ur
siggy every 2 days hhehehehe and and u just got 2 new siggies :p .... Hope u can understand the reason Neutral  
 


Ummm ik that he has a rotator tooooo but he just got 2 new siggies thats also another reason i told no Razz

METALH3AD

Rank 2
METALH3AD
Joined
27 Apr 2013
Posts
678
Location
Amersfoort Netherlands
PostedOct 14, 2013 1:05 pm
BL00DYKiLL wrote:
METALH3AD wrote:
BL00DYKiLL wrote:
OKAY
GUYZ ITS TIME I MAKE A COME BAK !!! M opening my shop once again ^^
.... Feel Free to ask for siggies this tym Razz .....

As For the Time Being Here is A reallly Easy,fast Premade For you guyz
^^ .... Will give it to the deserving one(because i dont kinda want
trollers or new acc ppl here) Razz

 


gimmeeee!!!!!!!!


greetings

Duck  



Nananananan shorrryyy cant give that to ya Razz Reason : Coz u change ur
siggy every 2 days hhehehehe and and u just got 2 new siggies :p .... Hope u can understand the reason Neutral  


i dont change anymore, now i only add things. Razz i only needed nice siggs for it Razz please gimme <3

Guess I see ya when I see ya

Notorious__

Rank 3
Notorious__
Joined
05 Oct 2013
Posts
1479
Location
Ireland
PostedOct 15, 2013 9:29 am
{1} IGN : Notoriousx
{2} Clan : --
{3} Quote:Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up
{4} Render (Optional): If you can find something with Biggie Smalls on it, that would be great.

If it's nice, I'll keep it forever Razz
Please don't make it too dark, I prefer brightness.
Thanks alot
-Notoriousx

BL00DYKiLL

GameSage: Wolf Team
BL00DYKiLL
Joined
24 Mar 2012
Posts
1848
Location
Lifting in Saudi Arabia
PostedOct 18, 2013 11:47 am
Okay guyz the first Premade is gone ^^ Orby gets it Razz




Code:
[IMG]http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q799/BloodyUniQ1/Orbyyy_zps75e9da54.jpg[/IMG]

BL00DYKiLL

GameSage: Wolf Team
BL00DYKiLL
Joined
24 Mar 2012
Posts
1848
Location
Lifting in Saudi Arabia
PostedOct 24, 2013 8:52 am
Notorious__ wrote:
{1} IGN : Notoriousx
{2} Clan : --
{3} Quote:Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up
{4} Render (Optional): If you can find something with Biggie Smalls on it, that would be great.

If it's nice, I'll keep it forever Razz
Please don't make it too dark, I prefer brightness.
Thanks alot
-Notoriousx  


Hope ya like it bro ^^ Ty for the patience Very Happy




Code:
[IMG]http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q799/BloodyUniQ1/NOT_zps982ba385.jpg[/IMG]

Notorious__

Rank 3
Notorious__
Joined
05 Oct 2013
Posts
1479
Location
Ireland
PostedOct 24, 2013 8:57 am
BL00DYKiLL wrote:
Notorious__ wrote:
{1} IGN : Notoriousx
{2} Clan : --
{3} Quote:Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up
{4} Render (Optional): If you can find something with Biggie Smalls on it, that would be great.

If it's nice, I'll keep it forever Razz
Please don't make it too dark, I prefer brightness.
Thanks alot
-Notoriousx  


Hope ya like it bro ^^ Ty for the patience Very Happy




Code:
[IMG]http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q799/BloodyUniQ1/NOT_zps982ba385.jpg[/IMG]
 

Whoa man, I like it a lot!
It looks really sick,
Thanks a lot for making this Smile
-Notoriousx
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: