TheMoondoggie

Rank 0
PostedOct 02, 2013 5:04 am

Re: Don't care!

zzz
qawsar wrote:

RO was a grindfest, but RO also had an indepth card system...  

A card system that wasn't meant to be, because Gravity complained it outshone major equips(like Excalibur or Flamberg) that should have outdone the cards.

IMO the original card system was too broken, though it gave the game depth. The card system should have been a separate thing with the equips. It should have been like in RO2. Except that RO2 should have kept the original effects to go with the stats, or at least redefine the effects(say the effects of the Hydra Card).
Advertisement

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedOct 02, 2013 11:08 am

zzz
TheMoondoggie wrote:
qawsar wrote:

A card system that wasn't meant to be, because Gravity complained it outshone major equips(like Excalibur or Flamberg) that should have outdone the cards.

IMO the original card system was too broken, though it gave the game depth. The card system should have been a separate thing with the equips. It should have been like in RO2. Except that RO2 should have kept the original effects to go with the stats, or at least redefine the effects(say the effects of the Hydra Card).  

Yeah RO2 could have done a much better job with it.

Gravity also stated that they'll be taking things very slowly this time to "perfect things", already that idea isn't going very well for the game.
And RO2 also misses the whole exploration aspect and discovery aspect of RO, which is what made the game feel so great. In RO2 you just go down maps when you meet the right level requirement, there's no exploration or anything.

But for people who haven't played RO or even many MMO's in general, I'm sure RO2 will appeal to them.

xlilmomo

Rank 0
xlilmomo
PostedOct 02, 2013 6:54 pm

zzz
qawsar wrote:
TheMoondoggie wrote:
qawsar wrote:

Yeah RO2 could have done a much better job with it.

Gravity also stated that they'll be taking things very slowly this time to "perfect things", already that idea isn't going very well for the game.
And RO2 also misses the whole exploration aspect and discovery aspect of RO, which is what made the game feel so great. In RO2 you just go down maps when you meet the right level requirement, there's no exploration or anything.

But for people who haven't played RO or even many MMO's in general, I'm sure RO2 will appeal to them.  

I knew I should have played RO when it was out Q.Q

As someone who loves her Fiesta (when outspark had it) FLYFF when it wasn't so Bot'd up e.e, and various other cute games with a simple aspect to them, I have to say this game is super appealing to me.

Saying that, I can only grind for mob drops so long before I start to desire something else...

I am pretty sure I missed out... But saying THAT, I am glad I didn't play it, because I'm pretty sure I would have fell in love with it, and when it closed down, I would have been </3!!!

XOXOXO;

-Momo doesn't know how to play nice ;) oHatsumomo - Odin Server - Channel 1 (Duh!)

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedOct 02, 2013 7:32 pm
RO still exists and has a large player base Smile

MrYoti33

Rank 5
MrYoti33
PostedOct 02, 2013 8:23 pm
Nice !!!

dhee.yuki

Rank 0
PostedOct 04, 2013 7:56 am

need a little help here

umm, guys,,
i dont know how to fix it Q.Q

just done download the file,, but when i klick hte Launcher,, it said
" Error_Callback : Patch File " e.e

anyone knows how to fix this?

#hopelessmodeon

xleonad16x

Rank 0
PostedOct 07, 2013 5:41 pm

RO2 on philippines available?

I just want to ask if ragnarok 2 is available in Philippines? Coz my friend said that ph server is not allowed to play ro2. I really want to play it. Thanks for your help. Smile

taar120

Rank 0
PostedOct 08, 2013 3:54 am
ned ab hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Phantom_El

Rank 0
Phantom_El
PostedOct 14, 2013 3:20 am

can't log in

as the title says..
the same thing happened back when i want to play ro2 released a few months ago..
thought if it's aeria, maybe i can play.. but oh well.. got my hopes up..
wasted my day Confused

anyone can help me?

fj2014

Rank 0
PostedOct 22, 2013 10:22 am

jogo

ajuda
quero que alguem que saiba jogar e tenha uma guild mim ajude estou baixando agora uso windows 8 naum sei se pega kkkk