Charlon

Rank 3
Charlon
PostedSep 08, 2013 5:02 am
It's for a lot of guilds like that :p It will liven up once they let us know if they have a date for CBT

Advertisement

donreaper3

Rank 0
donreaper3
PostedSep 09, 2013 10:39 am
yup ^_^ cant wait. o hey if any one has not herd yet some people from Canada, America, Japan, and Australia are making a Sword Art Online game from scratch with out any major gaming company's help. the fan base for this game to be made has already reached over 10,000 in 3 months will will have a free movement proxy -including attacks were you have to aim just like in TERA online- and crafting of hundreds of items. it will have guilds, pvp duels, material gathering on a massive scale, plus much much much more. i wish Aeria games had Sword Art Online game instead of having the april fools joke about it a wail back. this is what i herd about so far. i don't know if all of its true, but i CAN say that people are working on it right now i checked into it and found a sight were they are. -some things they talk about are wishful thinking right now but hey-

more to come when i dig out more info

always been standing on the borderline, of sanity and insanity. injoying the view from here.

donreaper3

Rank 0
donreaper3
PostedSep 19, 2013 8:42 pm
hi hi every one! how are you all doing?

always been standing on the borderline, of sanity and insanity. injoying the view from here.

Nornkitty

Rank 2
Nornkitty
PostedSep 20, 2013 11:13 am
Working, got over a head cold, playing rift, waiting for Lime and Aura Kingdom >_>

-Norn-

donreaper3

Rank 0
donreaper3
PostedSep 23, 2013 9:33 am
bissy bissy lol ^_^

donreaper3

Rank 0
donreaper3
PostedOct 05, 2013 10:01 pm
the guild forums are slowing down alot. what do you think? would it be from the antisapation of the game or that less and less is left to be talked about in the mean time.

CuteMonkey13

Rank 0
CuteMonkey13
PostedOct 06, 2013 8:50 pm
I'm back to steal your coffee..

donreaper3

Rank 0
donreaper3
PostedOct 06, 2013 10:31 pm
T___T my coffees why always my coffees T____T

Nornkitty

Rank 2
Nornkitty
PostedOct 06, 2013 11:48 pm
Well the last update blew a lot of air,steam from the community and now all the attention is on Aura Kingdom for now. X-Legends has more of a complete game for Aeria and for us to play. Let's hope that more focus comes back to Lime after Aura Kingdom is released.

-Norn-

donreaper3

Rank 0
donreaper3
PostedOct 08, 2013 11:00 am
lol ya i hope the attention comes back to lime. and sadly what my little digging told me is that in all reality is that lime will not be released until at lease 2/--/2014. i hope that is just rumors and not actual fact. i hope it comes out sooner then that