Author Message

_frisky

Rank 3
Joined
04 Dec 2012
Posts
1028
Location
Canada
PostedOct 08, 2013 10:04 am
s3xyboy2 wrote:
Superman why dont u help me with the problem i stated above -_-  
Because Announcements are not equal to support.

If you really needed AP that badly, do either the 2 or 10. It's an inconvenience that we all have to work through, but at least there are payment options available.
Advertisement

s3xyboy2

Rank 3
s3xyboy2
Joined
28 Sep 2012
Posts
1074
Location
Israel
PostedOct 08, 2013 10:07 am
_frisky wrote:
s3xyboy2 wrote:
Superman why dont u help me with the problem i stated above -_-  
Because Announcements are not equal to support.

If you really needed AP that badly, do either the 2 or 10. It's an inconvenience that we all have to work through, but at least there are payment options available.  

But but , QQ

peppe293

Rank 5
peppe293
Joined
06 Feb 2011
Posts
3545
Location
Forsheda, Värnamo Sweden
PostedOct 08, 2013 1:09 pm
s3xyboy2 wrote:
_frisky wrote:
s3xyboy2 wrote:
Superman why dont u help me with the problem i stated above -_-  
Because Announcements are not equal to support.

If you really needed AP that badly, do either the 2 or 10. It's an inconvenience that we all have to work through, but at least there are payment options available.  

But but , QQ  

Yea, QQ sexy! Thanks for the HeadS Up Superman!

benjaprince8

Rank 0
benjaprince8
Joined
30 Nov 2011
Posts
29
Location
Rosario Argentina
PostedOct 08, 2013 1:17 pm
i bought with paypal express yesterday just before it was disconected and now i got an ERROR in my ap balance, any solutions?

"Live to Kill,Kill to Live" I Am Your Führer [Jack]/*

seetn

Rank 3
seetn
Joined
18 Feb 2010
Posts
1585
Location
Belgium
PostedOct 08, 2013 1:25 pm
I just want to buy 70k ap. Bad luck for me. Maybe another time Smile

Just kidding , thanks to inform us about the issue! Good job Superman. Smile

Signature is larger then the maximum size allowed.

Superman0X

Game Master
Superman0X
Joined
11 Jun 2007
Posts
12163
Location
San Jose United States
PostedOct 08, 2013 1:30 pm
seetn wrote:
I just want to buy 70k ap. Bad luck for me. Maybe another time Smile

Just kidding , thanks to inform us about the issue! Good job Superman. Smile  


If you buy 70k AP today, and I will go bug Customer Relations to send you a 500 AP Coupon.....

s3xyboy2

Rank 3
s3xyboy2
Joined
28 Sep 2012
Posts
1074
Location
Israel
PostedOct 08, 2013 1:43 pm
Superman0X wrote:
seetn wrote:
I just want to buy 70k ap. Bad luck for me. Maybe another time Smile

Just kidding , thanks to inform us about the issue! Good job Superman. Smile  


If you buy 70k AP today, and I will go bug Customer Relations to send you a 500 AP Coupon.....  

Lol watafaq xD
If you get me 500 ap copun i will purchase 30k ap , deal ? xD

mrameez786

Rank 5
mrameez786
Joined
08 Dec 2009
Posts
4036
Location
United Kingdom
PostedOct 08, 2013 2:32 pm
Thanks for letting us know.

Aim for the stars................................Even If You Fail...............................You'll Land On Top Of The World!!

Superman0X

Game Master
Superman0X
Joined
11 Jun 2007
Posts
12163
Location
San Jose United States
PostedOct 08, 2013 3:39 pm
This issue has been resolved. We apologized for the delay.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: