TakeNoteslol

Rank 1
TakeNoteslol
PostedOct 04, 2013 7:26 am

U said that like 1 month ago, u better not give healing advices rofl.
You better stick to your eva mage (which IDK why i hit him 100% of the time) rather than giving healing advices xD
Matt so funny lol  

The healing formula is as followed, confirmed and tested by Taiwanese players from FNO in 2011 when the game was launched and capped at level 50.

Take a healing skill, say level 75 Radiance.

2225 is the amount it heals for.
Say you have 1500 wisdom, and a total of 600 gheal from procs, +s on your gear and forts
You get 6% gheal from achievements, 5% from primes, 15% from kp if you pump the kp and 5% from trait, that would be 1.31% gheal rate
The formula looks like this

(2225 + 1500 + 600) * 1.31 * 1.2 = 6798.8
(skill amount + wis + gheal) *gheal% *4blue bonus

That is the base amount you will heal on AVERAGE with radiance with those stats
If the person you are healing has a total of 350 wis and 200 phealing and uses 4 blue cert
(6798.8 + 350 + 200) *1.2 = Total Amount you would heal on that person on average

To find out how much you heal on yourself you take your own phealing and wisdom and replace the 350/200

These numbers have been averaged and tested by myself, Derak, players from Taiwan.

This is a confirmed formula by many healers in Taiwan.
1 Wisdom does not EQUAL 1 G-Heal or P-Heal but does ACT the same way as it.
Do research before you call out ppl.

Also, don't read everything you see in EE.. you should know that by now for playing so long. ^_~
P.S: I don't build an EVA mage, it's hard not to cap EVA when you have 1270 base agi Smile
Advertisement

edoksd

Rank 0
PostedOct 04, 2013 7:53 am
TakeNoteslol wrote:

U said that like 1 month ago, u better not give healing advices rofl.
You better stick to your eva mage (which IDK why i hit him 100% of the time) rather than giving healing advices xD
Matt so funny lol  

The healing formula is as followed, confirmed and tested by Taiwanese players from FNO in 2011 when the game was launched and capped at level 50.

Take a healing skill, say level 75 Radiance.

2225 is the amount it heals for.
Say you have 1500 wisdom, and a total of 600 gheal from procs, +s on your gear and forts
You get 6% gheal from achievements, 5% from primes, 15% from kp if you pump the kp and 5% from trait, that would be 1.31% gheal rate
The formula looks like this

(2225 + 1500 + 600) * 1.31 * 1.2 = 6798.8
(skill amount + wis + gheal) *gheal% *4blue bonus

That is the base amount you will heal on AVERAGE with radiance with those stats
If the person you are healing has a total of 350 wis and 200 phealing and uses 4 blue cert
(6798.8 + 350 + 200) *1.2 = Total Amount you would heal on that person on average

To find out how much you heal on yourself you take your own phealing and wisdom and replace the 350/200

These numbers have been averaged and tested by myself, Derak, players from Taiwan.

This is a confirmed formula by many healers in Taiwan.
1 Wisdom does not EQUAL 1 G-Heal or P-Heal but does ACT the same way as it.
Do research before you call out ppl.

Also, don't read everything you see in EE.. you should know that by now for playing so long. ^_~
P.S: I don't build an EVA mage, it's hard not to cap EVA when you have 1270 base agi Smile  

The sole fact that u said WIS doesnt influence G-HEAL/P-HEAL is nonsense.

WIS is nothing more than x*G-heal+y*P-heal, where x and y are unknown multipliers, so the fact that u say that WIS doesnt influence gheal/pheal is laughable.

is the same that LUCK is only x*acc+y*crit rate+z* m crit rate
AGI= x*cast spd+y*atk spd+z* eva+k*parry
STR=x*block+y*patk

WIS itself is G-heal+P-heal, so i just laugh at ur comment.

About the formula u posted, maybe is right, maybe is false, idk i havent tested i dont main healer and i wont bother testing atm. If its the correct formula then i applaud you, you found the magic formula congratulations nice work (talking seriously).

And u said in peer " if your gonna brag make sure u dont brag bad stats" LMAOOO, the SS i posted are self buffs/procs only+ cleric buffs pots and door, im not using bard buffs like you are (who knows what else), sage buffs can be used too, but since you dont show ur buff bar this is unknown. (procs are different than buffs im aware) I shown my buff bar so u can see what im using and u can see im not trying hard with bard or who knows what else 8D

We can see you are using bard since we can see the message "You have adquired <Song of Illusion>" on 1st SS 8D trying hard 2 much.

Ure a very good comedian u made me laugh a lot xD

P.S: AGI procs items so good.

aurorasoltice

GameSage: Eden Eternal
aurorasoltice
PostedOct 04, 2013 9:08 am
edoksd wrote:
TakeNoteslol wrote:

WIS is nothing more than x*G-heal+y*P-heal, where x and y are unknown multipliers, so the fact that u say that WIS doesnt influence gheal/pheal is laughable.

STR=x*block+y*patk

About the formula u posted, maybe is right, maybe is false, idk i havent tested i dont main healer and i wont bother testing atm. If its the correct formula then i applaud you, you found the magic formula congratulations nice work (talking seriously).

And u said in peer " if your gonna brag make sure u dont brag bad stats" LMAOOO, the SS i posted are self buffs/procs only+ cleric buffs pots and door, im not using bard buffs like you are (who knows what else), sage buffs can be used too, but since you dont show ur buff bar this is unknown. (procs are different than buffs im aware) I shown my buff bar so u can see what im using and u can see im not trying hard with bard or who knows what else 8D

We can see you are using bard since we can see the message "You have adquired <Song of Illusion>" on 1st SS 8D trying hard 2 much.

Actually, there is no guarantee that wis does or doesnt affect g-heal and p heal since we cant even measure the exact amount of our g heal and p heal. It doesnt show up in our character bar, so again, we can never be 100% sure about our g heal and p heal amount. Please correct me if i was wrong. On the other hand we can see mcrit, which is how we can calculate the conversion from luck to mcrit.

About the formula itself, i actually tried it out with Jake and found that the amount i got is actually around my heal range unprocced. Ofc, it might be just me but Matt also said he and derak tested it. Plus the origins was from FNO forum. Again, it could be wrong, but hey i actually believe in it because i already did a mini test myself.

If you're wondering who I am, I'm Marchesa Smile

iJazzmin

Rank 0
iJazzmin
PostedOct 04, 2013 12:16 pm
aurorasoltice wrote:
edoksd wrote:
TakeNoteslol wrote:

STR=x*block+y*patk

Actually, there is no guarantee that wis does or doesnt affect g-heal and p heal since we cant even measure the exact amount of our g heal and p heal. It doesnt show up in our character bar, so again, we can never be 100% sure about our g heal and p heal amount. Please correct me if i was wrong. On the other hand we can see mcrit, which is how we can calculate the conversion from luck to mcrit.

About the formula itself, i actually tried it out with Jake and found that the amount i got is actually around my heal range unprocced. Ofc, it might be just me but Matt also said he and derak tested it. Plus the origins was from FNO forum. Again, it could be wrong, but hey i actually believe in it because i already did a mini test myself.

If you're wondering who I am, I'm Marchesa Smile  

The game itself clearly states, that wis influences both G-heal and P-heal. So i do not understand ,why you are even trying to say that it doesnt. Every single stat has its secondary stat ( LCK -> ACC/P/M- Crit ), so does wis. Unfortunetaly , G- Heal / P - Heal are not visible stats. There is no way to check, how high our G-heals/p -Heal are.

The formula you have given may seem to be correct, however in the end , all we can do is nothing less than to speculate.

But the point is, the build id given, doesnt lack Wis or G-heal. It has both.
Also every healer has its own preference, this was just one out of many. Some healers prefer Wis , some G- Heal, both are fine, but trying to get them both as high as possible, is what makes a healer OP. Both stats are important.

To those who think, the stats on my screenshot are procce'd , they are not. As soon as i can, i will post a new screenshot with procs and more importantly my buff bar.

And for those , who asked how tanky i am. For some i might be, for some i might be not. But all i know is that i do not die easily.

A very good strategy of a well- planned party is to disable healers with a lot of debuffs. This is a way to wipe parties during Territory Wars and GvGs.

Also the purpose of this thread is to provide information and if possible in any way , help for healers. I'm asking you to stop posting screenshots about other classes, as they do not belong here.

Keep this thread clean and all feedbacks constructive.

Thank you.

TakeNoteslol

Rank 1
TakeNoteslol
PostedOct 04, 2013 3:30 pm

Saying before, and I should be grateful if moderators will be included before the fill volume calculations about the essence of the article removed because the article's formula works with Paladin fill volume calculation is not correct.

The idea is to have this relationship because this article:

1:00 1:00 agile value is equal to the value of the original method of speed, 1-point values ​​are equal to the legal speed of 1:00 of the original method speed value, then the law of value is the speed at Agility, that the amount to be treated with the therapeutic dose in respect of which spiritual values, the idea is out of this.

So get 1:00 = 1:00 spiritual values ​​of the treatment and the amount to be treated, but in the knowledge% bonus on, as is the treatment volume% bonus on spiritual values ​​than% bonus up many favorable.

You can also imagine why Paladins and engineering before the test when there will be the ERROR behavior occurs because of a therapeutic amount of calculation is not so simple.

And this idea applied to the Paladins and engineering seems correct, of course, there will be a so-called floating, but you can prove that the value of the variable with the spirit seems to be no relationship between high and low values ​​, low values ​​because of the spirit of engineering, floating rate is as large.

Therapeutic amount of bonus percentage to be divided into three parts to calculate!!!

Yes, a therapeutic amount of bonus is divided into: the amount of knowledge of the overall treatment% bonus (this includes the legendary achievements of dress and fashion weapons, including the total bonus%), knowledge of the treatment on the exclusive skills% bonus, treatment ( contains the treatment) the effect of addition of 3%.

1% of the overall treatment capacity Bonus:
Knowledge on the overall amount of treatment, for example: Each increase of 1:00 for the upgrading of the amount of 1% of the overall treatment, the legendary achievements% bonus, fashion dress of the treatment arms% bonus is calculated in this context.

This part of the formula is:
(Skills, self-healing spiritual value + own + total treatment volume) * (1 +% of the total amount of the overall treatment Bonus)

(2) knowledge of the treatment on the exclusive skills% Bonus:
This part of the system are stated, use XXXX skill will increase the treatment capacity n%, and so the words , this part of the bonus is not a total bonus, but merely stated on the skill% bonus healing to do, not with the spirit of the value of the amount of the overall treatment of a relationship, if the relevant knowledge and skills that have promoted, first to the skills of the treatment do first addition, a separate and set into the above formula to do the calculation.

3% treatment effect Bonus:
System set out to improve the therapeutic effects of treatment with the n% of the words , the first volume to be treated with the related formula or formulas (detailed later) after calculation, multiplied by (1 + healing or therapeutic effects% bonus)

Part of the overall amount to be treated:
Very simple, as long as their sum total is the amount of treatment, coupled with their knowledge of spiritual values ​​are then multiplied by the total amount of treatment% compared with the previous entry is synergistic therapeutic effect% bonus can be.

This part of the formula: (others can also be used to calculate the total amount to be treated)
(By itself or by the complement of the total amount to be treated + by itself or by the complement spiritual value) * (1 +% overall volume to be treated Bonus) * (1 +% treatment effect was additive)

PS: Bonus calculations behind the two who may also have only one or neither computing computing situations, depending on the need.

The following are my three career test case ......

Priest Example:

Priest capability attributes: (This is a futile empty-handed stick, fill shield, double rings, necklaces state, a move in order to avoid the associated gain of 5% chance of appearing to do the test results and easy to use, the amount of gain cloak no related treatment, so do not take)
http://truth.bahamut.com.tw/s01/201203/e0566c1407bd079bcf5f6ec55b08740d.JPG
Priest licenses and Knowledge:
http://truth.bahamut.com.tw/s01/201203/726e4e3531914d5cff7be5e7957153f9.JPG
Priest treatment status:
http://truth.bahamut.com.tw/s01/201203/6e83709c5e1456e3c8d382d893387e1b.JPG

Total treatment capacity:
Trophy Enchant: 83 * 2 = 166
Glyph: 29
Occupation Points 19 Order Bonus: 234
Titans Yu Ling Set Effect: 112
Head: 65: 71 waist: 48 shoes: 77 Hand: 65
(These values ​​are included enhanced therapeutic dose with the addition of jewels including)
Total: 867

The total amount to be treated:
Trophy Enchant: 83 * 2 = 166

Testing Skills: Heal LV70 (treatment capacity: 2748)

Overall treatment volume% Bonus: 27% (Knowledge: 16%, legendary achievements: 6%, fashion dress weapons: 5%)

Treatment and treatment effect was% Bonus: 15% each (licenses effect)

Example of calculation:
(2748 +699 +867) * 1.27 * 1.15 = 6300.597
(166 +699) * 1.15 = 994.75
Total: 7295.347 >> 7295

Treatment Example: (30 cases)
7131,8521,6627,7153,8287,8155,7310,7923,6700,7164,7052,8133,7343,7516,7564,7343,8074,8180,6421,7929,7818,7791,6036,6687,8351, 7189,6126,6971,7091,7794

Paladin Example:

Paladin attributes:
http://truth.bahamut.com.tw/s01/201203/3f2db2dff65454cc39d5c35bf1bafafe.JPG
Paladin license and knowledge:
http://truth.bahamut.com.tw/s01/201203/0c2732e8d790ac65ec4f83e22145196a.JPG
Paladin Treatment Status
http://truth.bahamut.com.tw/s01/201203/1141c7a049a8f7f2a8f4ba75b132fa7c.JPG

Total: 263

The total amount to be treated:
Fines dusk by: 35
Bright Redemption Shield: 23
Iron Will:
Head: 23: 27 waist: 18 shoes: 23 Hand: 23
Total: 172

Testing Skills: drive disease Light LV70 (treatment capacity: 1249)

Overall treatment capacity Bonus: 11% (legendary achievements: 6%, fashion dress weapons: 5%)

Knowledge and skills treatment volume Bonus: 10%

The overall amount of knowledge to be treated Bonus: 10%

Example of calculation:
1249 * 1.1 = 1373.9
(1373.9 +263 +566 +234) * 1.11 = 2445.219
(172 +566) * 1.1 = 811.8
Total: 3257.019 >> 3257

3213,2737,2964,2742,2722,3043,3198,3327,3301,2970,2806,2662,3255,3325,2908,3122,2722,3183,2688,2898,2821,3069,2841,2636,2718, 2700,3285,3020,2988,2857

Projects:

Engineering capability attributes:
http://truth.bahamut.com.tw/s01/201203/42dd3995095be4ed782fccd9888560c5.JPG
License and Knowledge Engineering:
http://truth.bahamut.com.tw/s01/201203/3ebdac6eb5ec89ba84bb278840e70478.JPG
Engineering Treatment Status:
http://truth.bahamut.com.tw/s01/201203/ed02a4b3d97c1413828596d2fadc60e4.JPG

+10 Artillery capability Bonus: 78 (really ****)
Total: 341

The total amount to be treated: 0

Testing Skills: Mech repair LV70 (treatment capacity: 1499)

Overall treatment capacity Bonus: 11% (legendary achievements: 6%, fashion dress weapons: 5%)

Example of calculation:
(1499 +341 +163) * 1.11 = 2223.33
163 (to be just a part of their own spiritual healing value)
Total: 2386.33 >> 2386

2322,1988,2021,1951,2051,2385,2184,2393,2517,2531,2028,2357,2428,2138,1996,1903,1937,2307,2319,1904,2122,1923,2236,2371,2346, 2399,2425,2239,2418,2067

Floating rate portion is very enigmatic, some values ​​have more than 20%, but basically ignoring the floating rate, in fact, this calculation method has been considered to be very correct.

But common ground on a floating rate that is lower than the calculated value appears high probability, the High Priest of the measured case only two suddenly appeared much higher fill volume (8521 and 8351, if less that two cases, in fact, with Paladins and engineering are common, also identified two cases of non-explosive complement this, because I Priest magic blast injury is 1.65, almost burst out breaking million), can also be concluded that the probability to appear high point is not high because the three measured cases are so professional, so the correctness of this formula is very high.

Finally, I want to say is, spiritual value and the amount of treatment, which do not have to contend important, I also said that the amount of treatment before their more important (the spanking).
In fact, mantis shrimp with beef balls, beef balls mixed together to make mantis on the right, just enchant as agile method will increase the speed since the value, but the ability to add some speed value which will have a capacity of France, France Since the relationship between speed value increases with Agile is equivalent, then the amount of treatment, the amount to be treated the same, with the spirit of the value of the relationship is the equivalence relation, but the amount of treatment capacity is being treated with additional capabilities only.

Of course, if I have missed some, please correct me otherwise you greatly ^ ^ (playing for a long time the word> <)  

Another thread as well, use chrome to translate.
http://forum.gamer.com.tw/G2.php?bsn=18967&sn=445

bye

TheWallflowerr

Rank 1
TheWallflowerr
PostedOct 04, 2013 4:21 pm
Err, quick questions.

Before I was reading that high mcrit/wis was ideal for endgame healers, but now I hear they're switching to wis? o.o Or am I misunderstanding >< Correct me if I'm wrong.

And if I could only focus on one for now, should I work on adding gems to my gear first, or fortifications? o: Like what would benefit me most? (I know both would, but I can't do both atm so I'd like to focus on one for now :c )

tiggerawr

Rank 1
PostedOct 04, 2013 5:52 pm
TheWallflowerr wrote:
Err, quick questions.

Before I was reading that high mcrit/wis was ideal for endgame healers, but now I hear they're switching to wis? o.o Or am I misunderstanding >< Correct me if I'm wrong.

And if I could only focus on one for now, should I work on adding gems to my gear first, or fortifications? o: Like what would benefit me most? (I know both would, but I can't do both atm so I'd like to focus on one for now :c )  

Personally, I think Gemming gear with Wis heal gems is the most important. With the right trophies, KP, Certs and gems, you'll be healing for a decent amount without the need for +10 items ;D

aurorasoltice

GameSage: Eden Eternal
aurorasoltice
PostedOct 04, 2013 9:06 pm
TheWallflowerr wrote:
Err, quick questions.

If you look at jazzmin's set up we still combine mcrit and wis but with wis gems to provide more heals. But you have to make sacrifice on some parts since it'll be hard to boost your mcrit. Being halfkin is the easiest way to make this kind of healer.

tiggerawr wrote:
TheWallflowerr wrote:
Err, quick questions.

Personally, I think Gemming gear with Wis heal gems is the most important. With the right trophies, KP, Certs and gems, you'll be healing for a decent amount without the need for +10 items ;D  

Actually, it depends really. If you mean the regular wis build without any crit, then yes it will be really cheap to get that. But to get what jazzmin, or wait, what i get? That would be really expensive. Easy and cheaper way to do it is by going halfkin, since you can cover the lack of mcrit ish, but when you're a human like me, it's going to cost you a lot. I've been using this build for a long time and i spent a lot to get the decent stats (and put a lot of thought in it too).

Again, i'd like to request the revising to your statement here jazzmin,

This is the part, where halfkins top any other healers. Halfkin is the only race that can have high WIS ( ~1900 - 2000 ) and high base M- Crit ( 65- 70% ), making halfkins the best healers in game.  

LIKE I SAID, it's doable in human, or any race really. Just harder, and way more expensive, or more tryharding. Chiria got it already. I purposely changed my set up a bit just to show you that it can be done in human.

cleric buffs, 7% wis perma gem and 3% wis luck perma gem Smile

tiggerawr

Rank 1
PostedOct 04, 2013 9:14 pm
[quote="aurorasoltice"]
TheWallflowerr wrote:
Err, quick questions.

Actually, it depends really. If you mean the regular wis build without any crit, then yes it will be really cheap to get that. But to get what jazzmin, or wait, what i get? That would be really expensive. Easy and cheaper way to do it is by going halfkin, since you can cover the lack of mcrit ish, but when you're a human like me, it's going to cost you a lot. I've been using this build for a long time and i spent a lot to get the decent stats (and put a lot of thought in it too).

Ah no, I wasn't referring to end game healing stats. More specifically, I think having wis heal gems is adequate for healing 6x trials XD

We should meet in another life, we should meet in air, me and you

TheWallflowerr

Rank 1
TheWallflowerr
PostedOct 07, 2013 8:30 pm
aurorasoltice wrote:
TheWallflowerr wrote:
Err, quick questions.

If you look at jazzmin's set up we still combine mcrit and wis but with wis gems to provide more heals. But you have to make sacrifice on some parts since it'll be hard to boost your mcrit. Being halfkin is the easiest way to make this kind of healer.

Ahh ok, I see now! >< Thank you! So if you use wis heal gems, then would most of your mcrit be from forts, certs, enchants and glyphs? o: (Sorry I'm a nab)

@tigerrawr Thank you! c: