fuzzytoad

Rank 0
PostedSep 05, 2013 9:59 pm

Re: Asking

domiiix321 wrote:
I can't see what is the use of posting video, are there any increase in drop rate after posting the video guys?  

no.. they obviously dgaf..

only posting new vids because if we stop, they'll claim that there's "no interest in fixing the issue".
Advertisement

spoonman222

Rank 0
PostedSep 23, 2013 2:30 pm
I don't have a video, but I've run DM sol twice today. First time, got an emerald sliver. Second time got, um, the five of clubs. And some potions. So, there's an hour of my life I'm not getting back...

joelmc110023

Rank 0
PostedOct 03, 2013 4:37 pm
For me, it's not always the quantity of drops, but the quality.

I have ran LOTS of solo SF, SF in party mode, and IV parties. I have yet to see any uni gear drop in the game. I have never seen a unique item drop in a dungeon, ever.

Yesterday, I did get a non-tradable unique laser scanner from a crate in Barbiron. That is the only unique (excluding megaphones) that I have owned.

Yet, I see lots of players with unique gear on. Many have told me that they dropped from a dungeon boss.

I saw unique cyberskins or something drop at asmo once, but was #2 damage so didn't win.

So, I know they're out there. My main concern is that, I feel like I have done endless dungeon runs, and never seen one drop in a dungeon.

I am hoping that "Mother" doesn't just hate me. Wink

Game: Scarlet Blade Faction: Free Knights Screen Name: EpΦnα (It's Epona with Greek letters in it. Sometimes it doesn't display right on here.)

uchihapoly

Rank 3
uchihapoly
PostedOct 04, 2013 10:02 am
Is this still being looked at? >_> i mean GMLeo is gone from SB...he's no longer in the GM list...is someone else gonna pick up where he left ?

Thanks to lorddarthmel for his godlike skills.

vergalmor

Rank 0
PostedNov 16, 2013 12:37 pm

Almost 200 SF runs and no uniques at all...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqqw0hpFnAw

3 members of this group are wearing premium medallion.

xiiiixxiiiix

Rank 0
xiiiixxiiiix
PostedDec 21, 2013 11:41 pm

drop rates in code?

so if I decompile scarelet blade game and open up the code and look at it and prove that the drop rates are to low and are 1 sided geared towards royal gaurds will you actually have the developers fix the issue?and will you actually do anything to reimburse the free knights factions once it has been proved ?to fix the game balance? for those that don't know there is code to do this for queens blade witch is the original Korean version google it you can use the exact same method for scarlet blade I can do this and make a video showing it if your actually willing to fix it..... and im sure many others can also

BigJames27

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2013 4:28 am

Re: drop rates in code?

xiiiixxiiiix wrote:
so if I decompile scarelet blade game and open up the code and look at it and prove that the drop rates are to low and are 1 sided geared towards royal gaurds will you actually have the developers fix the issue?and will you actually do anything to reimburse the free knights factions once it has been proved ?to fix the game balance? for those that don't know there is code to do this for queens blade witch is the original Korean version google it you can use the exact same method for scarlet blade I can do this and make a video showing it if your actually willing to fix it..... and im sure many others can also

u should do itxiiiixxiiiix make it to where we all can see the proof..

squall692

Rank 0
squall692
PostedMay 06, 2014 6:38 am
I have no evidence but I will say this. I have done over 1000 runs through SF in the past year and had ZERO unique gear dropped. And before you say I might be too high leveled I am only level 36 so I should be good. Now most of my runs are solo(can never find a team) but many have been in team mode. I have bad luck generally but this is ridiculous. I still get pots(not as many as I probably should) and 1 in 5 or 6 runs I get a rare equip that almost never has good stats. But I have seen players getting unique gear on a weekly basis so I gotta ask. I am NOT getting any unique gear so is there ANY chance I am bugged somehow?

mjollnir77

Rank 3
mjollnir77
PostedJul 03, 2014 6:05 am
Bump, 1 year has passed since this started, still we're drifting in the very same shallow waters.

sinfulguy

Rank 1
sinfulguy
PostedSep 23, 2014 11:49 pm   Last edited by sinfulguy on Sep 24, 2014 4:48 am. Edited 1 time in total

SS (solo) this dungeon in nemesis is really worth the farm.

Ha Ha Ha most likely this is a dead thread but i just wanna post my SS solo run in nemesis while fighting the last boss....i just couldnt believe the stuff that dropped, it's finally worth doing new lvl cap solo dungeons.

heres my video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRH4f49naL4