onyeng

Rank 0
PostedMay 24, 2013 5:12 am

How to kill black saint ajatoss last boss in SF dungeon?

Can someone explain me how to release black saint ajatoss from the laser, so i can kill black saint ajatoss? or it can't be killed?
my class is whipper when i do to tab to black saint ajatoss and attack, the attention will come out " the character is blocked by obstacle"..
If i kill black dragon then black saint ajatoss got killed too.. >.<

i hope someone will post here.. >.<
Advertisement

ddritual

Rank 0
ddritual
PostedMay 24, 2013 6:20 am
Confused i think ajatoss run away after the bunny died.

maybe he will comeback with more power up n metamorfosis, in the next story update Wink

onyeng

Rank 0
PostedMay 24, 2013 7:47 am
ow ok thank you Smile..
i think i can kill ajatos >.<..

OSUBeaver

GameSage: Forum
OSUBeaver
PostedMay 24, 2013 7:52 am
Moved to gameplay help.

I think he's like the little green larva in the center of the room that the first boss is found in. He's a symbiote or something for the boss monster you are fighting. He provides buffs for the boss mob, but dies when the mob dies.

After my second trip I checked here: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1969781 to see the there are indeed only 4 bosses in the dungeon and I had been killing them all.

Just plain Beaver now.

PushTheAction

Rank 0
PostedSep 20, 2013 11:03 pm

killing saint ajatoss

Ihave got him down to 60 k hp using 2 skills on whipper till i got board .question is whill he be worth it if you can kill him once ur lvl 40?

SShh I'm thinking

ShadowCattie

Rank 0
PostedSep 24, 2013 1:52 pm
hey, we can't get to 40 yet, why not to kill him if you can damage him?

giljs

Rank 0
PostedOct 14, 2013 8:27 pm
During a monster spawn event, the GM spawned Black Saint Ajatoss. When he hit 0 hp, he made the "run away" animation and disappeared, just like he does in SF when you kill the Rabid Dragon Sentry. So there is currently no way to actually kill him, and he is currently worth no xp and has no drops.

The Black Saint is currently just a plot device, and will be MUCH stronger when we can finally face him.

enkephalin07

Rank 0
PostedOct 16, 2013 5:12 am
giljs wrote:
The Black Saint is currently just a plot device, and will be MUCH stronger when we can finally face him.  
Is there any ability stronger than "Exit Villain Stage Left"?