retaosos

Rank 0
retaosos
PostedAug 20, 2013 7:20 am
i am Egyptian and we don't hate America and Europe we know that you are normal people like us i don't know about the hacking thing but not all of us bad people and i am sure you also have hackers, right? any way we hate your politicians but not the civilians please don't have bad impression on us ^_^
Advertisement

kyaras22

Rank 0
kyaras22
PostedSep 23, 2013 8:26 am
After reading most of the answers i'm still wondering is this thread for real or a joke? I'll just add a few cents to some of the "problems" listed
-complains about 'hit and run' in group pvp ... get a defender with you... they can pull people to them >.> so whomever decides to take a shot and run will most likely end up in the middle of you

-sw stunlock? never heard of it the ONLY stun skill they have lasts half of that and misses more often then not, same thing for the silence skills.. they miss too much and last too little, a assassin type of class should normally be able to stunlock a person as they do in most MMO's , which is why SB is not like most mmo's

-OP gear vs non OP thats an issue in any pay2win game , met a medic the other day on which i could spam my skills all day long and do literally no damage to him/her (being a half average sw with +5/6 atk gears that includes 2 silences and a so called stun) so yeah nothing to add there

-have yet to meet a hacker in pvp so nothing to add there either and gold spam was nicely reduced as long as you stay away from enocia