fujima55

Rank 0
PostedSep 07, 2013 5:31 am

Srsly aeria Bounding the jug of daily reward?

Come on u just bound up the only free item in this game and no warning at all hayzzz 1 by 1 we are starting lose interest in this game

U guys didnt even bother making an effort at Key bugged report last event alot of those ppl have 5 yes 5 of a same kind of cards its easily can be found in any atk team and u guys dont even want to fix it

And btw i bought keys i spammed atk for keys u know how many 5 star i got from that event 1 lousy richard i know its my **** luck and everything but when i see those 5 reesa 5 saraid 5 richard 5 that def sanc chick it rlly pissed me off that u see it u choose to ignore it hayzz just ranting cause of boung jug and the unnoticed bug from last event
Advertisement

Rosstein

Rank 0
Rosstein
PostedSep 07, 2013 3:46 pm
Why does the Bounding of the Daily Jug upset you so much? It's not like you can't use it or like they changed what you get.

Unless you had alts that you were using to Gift yourself with free Jugs every day. Which was the very reason they decided to Bound this item, in case you didn't realize that already.

fujima55

Rank 0
PostedSep 07, 2013 6:25 pm
I have an 1 alt which help me alot even 1 jugs daily

Rosstein

Rank 0
Rosstein
PostedSep 08, 2013 6:26 am
I appreciate your honesty, but Aeria has a strict no-alt policy. People use alts to gain an unfair advantage, which is why [Bound] items were created in the first place.

I personally think the Bounding of the Daily Jug is a great step towards removing alts from the picture, which will improve the overall health of this game.

demona01

Rank 0
demona01
PostedSep 13, 2013 7:34 pm
Rosstein wrote:
I appreciate your honesty, but Aeria has a strict no-alt policy. People use alts to gain an unfair advantage, which is why [Bound] items were created in the first place.

I personally think the Bounding of the Daily Jug is a great step towards removing alts from the picture, which will improve the overall health of this game.  

Cant agree enough on that.

I won't pretend that I like it when I have the misfortune of facing off against someone who's budget for this game is equal to most people's car payments, but at least they're the minority - no point in having to deal with people who are cheating using alts.

huyqbui

Rank 0
PostedSep 15, 2013 2:03 am

The bound jug is not cool for those that dont have money to spend but ppl will get use to that. The worst thing is the response about the key bug....cheaters win. That is what aeria is saying. Having an alt is cheating according to aeria and they fix the it by bound items. Key bug has no fix. Aeria says screw the long time players...that doesn't bode well for the health of this game. There will be more bugs in the future and aeria has set a precedent about not doing anything so what's to stop ppl from exploiting future bugs.

Just my two cents...

demona01

Rank 0
demona01
PostedSep 15, 2013 1:24 pm

Re: Reply

huyqbui wrote:
The bound jug is not cool for those that dont have money to spend but ppl will get use to that.  

I don't have money to spend on jugs either. I drop 10 bucks to get some event cards once a month or so and that's it.

The worst thing is the response about the key bug....cheaters win. That is what aeria is saying. Having an alt is cheating according to aeria and they fix the it by bound items. Key bug has no fix. Aeria says screw the long time players...that doesn't bode well for the health of this game. There will be more bugs in the future and aeria has set a precedent about not doing anything so what's to stop ppl from exploiting future bugs.

Just my two cents...  

It sounds like what you're upset about is that the bug you were exploiting was fixed while the bug that you weren't able to exploit wasn't fixed.

I certainly wouldn't be upset if every exploit in the game was repaired but just because they all can't be doesn't mean that they shouldn't fix the ones they can fix.

Bound items is a good first step towards closing a lot of bugs and loopholes that people exploit via alts and who knows what other methods, plus, it also means that once they get bound items perfected that we've got the potential for a Pirate Market to trade non-bound cards and items with each other.

jmatter91

Rank 0
PostedSep 15, 2013 1:41 pm

The worst thing is the response about the key bug....cheaters win. That is what aeria is saying. Having an alt is cheating according to aeria and they fix the it by bound items. Key bug has no fix. Aeria says screw the long time players...that doesn't bode well for the health of this game. There will be more bugs in the future and aeria has set a precedent about not doing anything so what's to stop ppl from exploiting future bugs.

Just my two cents...  

It sounds like what you're upset about is that the bug you were exploiting was fixed while the bug that you weren't able to exploit wasn't fixed.

I certainly wouldn't be upset if every exploit in the game was repaired but just because they all can't be doesn't mean that they shouldn't fix the ones they can fix.

Bound items is a good first step towards closing a lot of bugs and loopholes that people exploit via alts and who knows what other methods, plus, it also means that once they get bound items perfected that we've got the potential for a Pirate Market to trade non-bound cards and items with each other.  

It sounds like you're trying to say the ability to possibly brawl a couple extra times a day is even on the same level as instantly being able to level/combo level cap every card you could ever want (and also Max+ing a full insane atk AND def lineup better than 90% of the rest of the playerbase for free).

Point is they fixed the glitch that wasn't anywhere near as detrimental to the game as the key glitch was.

Sure people getting jugs from alt accounts adds up over time I'm sure, but the key glitch was exponentially worse in a fraction of the time.

huyqbui

Rank 0
PostedSep 16, 2013 1:42 am
Its not that they can't fix key bug, its' that aeria doesn't want to.

demona01

Rank 0
demona01
PostedSep 18, 2013 7:20 am

jmatter91 wrote:
It sounds like you're trying to say the ability to possibly brawl a couple extra times a day is even on the same level as instantly being able to level/combo level cap every card you could ever want (and also Max+ing a full insane atk AND def lineup better than 90% of the rest of the playerbase for free).  

You weren't listening if that's what you heard then.

Point is they fixed the glitch that wasn't anywhere near as detrimental to the game as the key glitch was.  

The bug and the exploit needed fixing, the exploit was something they could easily fix with bound items so they fixed it and got it out of the way, you're upset that they fixed your exploit but not the bug that you weren't able to cash in on.

Clear?

Sure people getting jugs from alt accounts adds up over time I'm sure, but the key glitch was exponentially worse in a fraction of the time.  

Your house and your car are on fire - you can take five minutes and save the car now then focus on the house or you can ignore the car, let it sustain more damage that could have been prevented and only focus on the house.

You apparently let your car burn to a crisp and focus on the house, the rest of us take five minutes to rescue the car and then focus on the house.