Aszune

Rank 4
Aszune
PostedSep 14, 2013 9:46 am
I gave it a shot and I'm rather dissapointed to be honest. The UI is alienlike and the gameway looks like a failed version of GF and EE.

Age of Conan it is!

Advertisement

ShadowFoxx87

Rank 0
ShadowFoxx87
PostedSep 14, 2013 1:17 pm
Aeria partnering a WarpPortal Game?!?

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedSep 14, 2013 1:38 pm
lol so much hate for this game, on the bright side at least its a partner game so aeria can just dump it in a month or 2

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedSep 15, 2013 2:00 am
Well i still like it. At least it has a nice selection of classes and the background and a good storyline to it.

It has bugs indeed but the hate is mostly because people expected an exact copy of RO just with improved graphics >_>

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

venomwap

Rank 0
PostedSep 15, 2013 5:53 am
hi, i'm from the Philippines. Just want to ask if we can play this game?

ZoruKuraido

Rank 0
ZoruKuraido
PostedSep 15, 2013 10:01 pm
Do brazilian Aeria members become free to log in or are they still blocked/banned if reported for playing that server?

Not that I want to play it. I just wanted to check for someone... This game is a joke. Gravity has no clue what they're doing anymore and seem to be copying everything wrong Gala Labs does with their games.

Glory Day! The dazzling sun Glory Day! And the flowing clouds Glory Day! I'll pull them along with me And reach my goal! Glory Day!

PrinceRapthorne

Rank 0
PrinceRapthorne
PostedSep 16, 2013 2:01 pm
GMPaladin wrote:
PrinceRapthorne wrote:
Yet another portal? You guys are getting pretty desperate  

It's like we're a publishing company or something! Very Happy  

Let me rephrase:

Yet another portal? And to the world's most generic grindfest MMO since Maplestory?

Aeria as a hole is going steadily downhill. It has been ever since the monetisation team decided to make tiered spenders $500+ schemes. (or rather, since the centralised monetisation team existed)

Not quite at nexon levels of money grubbing, but slowly getting there

Grimoire/Harp

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedSep 16, 2013 2:56 pm
PrinceRapthorne wrote:
GMPaladin wrote:
PrinceRapthorne wrote:
Yet another portal? You guys are getting pretty desperate  

It's like we're a publishing company or something! Very Happy  

Let me rephrase:

Yet another portal? And to the world's most generic grindfest MMO since Maplestory?

Aeria as a hole is going steadily downhill. It has been ever since the monetisation team decided to make tiered spenders $500+ schemes. (or rather, since the centralised monetisation team existed)

Not quite at nexon levels of money grubbing, but slowly getting there  

You are correct that we are not largest service provider of third party products (yet). We currenly provide games from many developers, and will continue to add products that might be of interest to our playerbase.

What is interesteing, is that this is something that was specifically asked for (and you can see someone say that in this thread). We are trying to be more responsive to customer demand when possible... and this is a result of that.

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
PostedSep 16, 2013 6:43 pm
I'm the one who said that (page 3 around middle of page)
original suggestion @ here

While I do have a distaste for what has happened in a few other games (as you'll see my response in thier game threads), this is certainly an actual plus for the company in terms of what they've done.

JeszMae

Rank 0
PostedSep 16, 2013 7:32 pm
O.O Warp portal i am playing RO2 there you think i can log my account here XD