vergalmor

Rank 0
PostedSep 11, 2013 9:29 am

Weird bug with coins / medals

I can't see many coins / medals i have in my inventory bag, all the time numbers are changing eg. if i have 20 silver medals then i finish some quest and earn 30 medals in my bag it will show some random weird number like 3 or 12, i have no ideia how many medals i have, both silver and bronze medals have this issue, any help please ??
Advertisement

Keikain

Rank 3
Keikain
PostedSep 11, 2013 1:35 pm
When you reach a certain point in currency (bronze/silver) coins, they automatically go up (ie: 100 bronze will be 1 silver, 100 silver will be 1 gold).

It seems like you may be confusing this game's currency with the medals used to obtain things in PVP rewards. Medals are actual physical objects that will appear within your bag as an item instead of being at the currency slot (they will drop from bosses or can be synthesized).

Aureola3114

Rank 2
Aureola3114
PostedSep 11, 2013 3:14 pm
While your bronze count may reset, it's only because that 100 bronze was converted into 1 silver. 100 silver, when you reach, it, will be converted to one gold, and the remaining silver you have will be displayed. Gold then goes up to around 100k, I believe, then it caps.

So your counter would be something like: GG SS BB. G is gold, S is silver, B is Bronze. You aren't losing any money, don't worry!

Medals are PvP rewards that can be used to trade in for items in a medal vending machine. As of now there are only silver and gold medals. You accquire them from dungeons or turning in PvP dog tags.