xSikox

Rank 0
PostedSep 09, 2013 6:36 pm

Reporting

i called someone dumb and a few seconds later i got a system notification on the top of the screen that i was just reportet for my behaviour.. so how the heck did i get reportet SO FAST?
Advertisement

Apollinarius

Rank 0
Apollinarius
PostedSep 10, 2013 10:45 am

Re: Reporting

xSikox wrote:
i called someone dumb and a few seconds later i got a system notification on the top of the screen that i was just reportet for my behaviour.. so how the heck did i get reportet SO FAST?  

If you did it during a battleground, they can just pull up the table with everyone's scores and click the report button.

Don't worry much about it though, I got reported for being top rank in a battleground once. You probably need to be reported a ridiculous number of times for it to matter.

fr.rodian

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
fr.rodian
PostedSep 10, 2013 1:05 pm
It can happen at times. Sometimes it happens that someone will click on the report button by mistake also. The scores come up halfway through battleground, and so some players in a hurry to get back click on the wrong button.

Scarlet Blade-Solaris Free Knights Punisher--Rheinelle Scarlet Blade-Solaris Free Knights Cyberblade--Rodian Ode to The Sentinel--Sworn to avenge, condemn to hell. Tempt not the blade, all fear the sentinel--The Sentinel, Judas Priest