PoolHooss

GameSage: Eden Eternal
PoolHooss
PostedSep 09, 2013 11:51 am
I'll have to agree with Donut, while these weapons seem to stay generic statwise, their procs are something else (especially the staff, as expected from X-L >.>). Additionally, for once, getting some of the items is actually challenging with the release of Sky Tower. Even with a party of OP players, getting to the top can take over an hour, the mobs could wipe the party at any notice from lucky hard hits, and the bosses at every 9th floor take as long or longer to kill than the Vingot/DD bosses.

There's a reason why they raised resistances to 70 now lol

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

SoulOfSky

Rank 1
SoulOfSky
PostedSep 09, 2013 2:23 pm

75 Awakened weapons

Thanks for the guide Donut.
But I think what bass.anly is making fun of isn't how good the weapons themselves are but how lazy the designers are on designing the look if the weapons.
They're basically the lv70 weapons but with a few glow effects.
That's how I interpreted his post anyways.
As for how good the actual 75 awaken weapons are, all I can say the the PDPS ones are absolutely horrible compared to the 65 awakened versions.
Lv 65 awakened cestus, dagger, and rapier completely destroy the lv75 awakeneds based purely on proc. The only real gain is the attk and base stats.
It sucks but thats how it is for us PDPS, we'll just deal with it x3.

nightbringer09

Rank 4
nightbringer09
PostedSep 09, 2013 2:27 pm

Re: 75 Awakened weapons

SoulOfSky wrote:
But I think what bass.anly is making fun of isn't how good the weapons themselves are but how lazy the designers are on designing the look if the weapons.
As for how good the actual 75 awaken weapons are, all I can say the the PDPS ones are absolutely horrible compared to the 65 awakened versions.
Lv 65 awakened cestus, dagger, and rapier completely destroy the lv75 awakeneds based purely on proc. The only real gain is the attk and base stats.

Yeah the procs on most of the new weps just increase atk.

Rosor_Deathroot

Rank 0
PostedSep 09, 2013 7:09 pm
Well at least the katana got a good one the animation is not really that bad either fine by me xD

Megatenist

Rank 0
Megatenist
PostedSep 09, 2013 7:30 pm

SoulOfSky wrote:

I agree with you, Soul. In fact, the only two 75 awaken p-dps weapons I would even consider going after is the katana or axe.

"For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled." — Hunter S. Thompson

spikez93

Rank 0
spikez93
PostedSep 09, 2013 8:56 pm
Guess that staff is good for shaman to use with reflect thingy Confused

-----------------------------------------| IGN : Izz // Server : Diamond // Guild : Pegasus // Class : Knight |

bass.anly

Rank 0
bass.anly
PostedSep 09, 2013 9:21 pm

SoulOfSky wrote:

At leat one person with common sense n-n and for all the hard work making those ¨NEW¨ weapons that just have some magic dust on it puff, and the buffs are not the big deal either, i think don't worth the hard work, i prefer stay with my lv 65 awaken weapon.

<a> photo Narukami_zps8c2f9b20.png</a>

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedSep 10, 2013 2:46 am
spikez93 wrote:
Guess that staff is good for shaman to use with reflect thingy Confused  

Not only for shamans....

A mage casts an aoe on a group with other staff users in that group with the proc, result: kill yourself more then they kill you.

@ bass.anly: sure stay with your 65 awk weapon, if you want to have low dmg at 75. I think youll go to either for a yellow/purple or even awk lvl 75 weapon soon. Really lvl 65 awk weapons are not good enough anymore at lvl 75 and i can know i still use mine till i awaken my 75 one.

SapphireMiku

Rank 1
SapphireMiku
PostedSep 10, 2013 6:41 am

bass.anly wrote:
At leat one person with common sense n-n and for all the hard work making those ¨NEW¨ weapons that just have some magic dust on it puff, and the buffs are not the big deal either, i think don't worth the hard work, i prefer stay with my lv 65 awaken weapon.  

Also remember, that EE is based on the tiny little things that add up over time. 1 or 2k P-attack doesn't sound like a-lot; but when you compound it with other bonuses and fortifying, it can really make a big difference.

And some of the buffs ARE game-breaking. The Grimoire for example is extremely broken in terms of general damage. If you hot swap Grimoire and Staff, you can reach 140k+ m-attack. When CK cert comes along, I shudder to think of what mages will be able to reach. 160k+ m-attack may not be out of the question.

I will say M-dps got most of the good stuff, but pdps did walk away with a few good toys as well. Cestus and Dagger may be lackluster, but the Axe is pretty much any tank's dream for dungeons. Katana would be nice, but Sam is less common now with its two main skills changed. All awakens are the highest attack in the game though, so even if the proc's are not that amazing, they are still worth upgrading to.

Also I believe that Cestus is incorrect. Its -physical resistance, not -elemental. I can't confirm this 100%, but one of my Guildies who has it says its -physical.

Megatenist

Rank 0
Megatenist
PostedSep 10, 2013 7:22 am
sleepingroosje wrote:

@ bass.anly: sure stay with your 65 awk weapon, if you want to have low dmg at 75. I think youll go to either for a yellow/purple or even awk lvl 75 weapon soon. Really lvl 65 awk weapons are not good enough anymore at lvl 75 and i can know i still use mine till i awaken my 75 one.  

Or we can wait till lvl 80 awaken weapons show up Razz

Come on, you know that's coming

"For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled." — Hunter S. Thompson