drizztna

Rank 0
PostedSep 02, 2013 8:25 am
geriq1950 wrote:
ok everytime I try to log in with my main acct it won't let me. why is this? had to create another in order to even get into game and this after such a long download.  

I am having a similar problem. It won't accept my password keeps saying it's wrong when it isn't.
Any suggestions this is freakin annoying
Advertisement

geriq1950

Rank 1
geriq1950
PostedSep 02, 2013 8:58 am
yep very annoying

Jodeena

Rank 0
Jodeena
PostedSep 03, 2013 1:01 pm

Aeria Exclusicve??...

I could not get in with my Aeria account either. had to make a funcom account. don't know how they are gonna track us for the rewards on this "Aeira Exclusive" server.

Madeleine L'Engle. "'You can try,' Mrs. Whatsit said, 'though I'm not sure how it will work. You see, though we travel together, we travel alone. (A Wrinkle in Time)

Giovanna_X

GameSage: DK Online
Giovanna_X
PostedSep 03, 2013 4:03 pm

Re: Aeria Exclusicve??...

Jodeena wrote:
I could not get in with my Aeria account either. had to make a funcom account. don't know how they are gonna track us for the rewards on this "Aeira Exclusive" server.  

I couldn't get in with my Aeria account till I restarted the client and computer. I'm not sure which restart may have done the trick, nor even if either of them did it (Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc is a fallacy, and I can't repeat the process to test it), but maybe that would help. It's worth a try, anyway.

Aszune

Rank 4
Aszune
PostedSep 03, 2013 7:26 pm

Re: Aeria Exclusicve??...

Giovanna_X wrote:
Jodeena wrote:

I couldn't get in with my Aeria account till I restarted the client and computer. I'm not sure which restart may have done the trick, nor even if either of them did it (Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc is a fallacy, and I can't repeat the process to test it), but maybe that would help. It's worth a try, anyway.  

Yeah the first time I had the same issue, I rebooted pc and client and then it worked.

hsilk

Rank 0
PostedSep 08, 2013 1:11 pm
cant get it to work , quit while you are ahead

darthwaldi85

Rank 0
PostedSep 10, 2013 11:09 am
launcher give me downloading patch information and nothing?

Aszune

Rank 4
Aszune
PostedSep 10, 2013 11:10 am
darthwaldi85 wrote:
launcher give me downloading patch information and nothing?  

Server is down right now because the Funcom servers are having a 26 hour maintenance. Though I'm not sure why the Aeria exclusive server is down.

darthwaldi85

Rank 0
PostedSep 10, 2013 11:15 am
god **** it Sad and thank you for fast reply Wink

Boozywench33

Rank 0
PostedSep 11, 2013 6:33 pm

Re: trying to ruin another game?

fix the old ones 1st?
Superman0X wrote:
Boozywench33 wrote:
not going to even download this with Aeria`s track record. before publishing another game maybe try fixing the ones you already have?  

Aeria does not develop games.. as such, we are not in a position to fix them. This is something that needs to be done by the publisher, be it Nexon, EA, or in this case, Funcom.  
you have contracts with these developers. you therefore can apply pressure. please dont talk to me like i am an idiot.