rima28

Rank 0
rima28
PostedAug 29, 2013 9:11 am

New Fruit Event

For people who don't understand much of the fruit system cause its confusing here's a link Very Happy
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2068927
Also (for people who still don't know and which I took a while to find out xD) the items needed for the formulas are gained from mobs randomly. ^^~
Advertisement

kleyse222

Rank 0
kleyse222
PostedAug 29, 2013 1:17 pm

Re: New Fruit Event

rima28 wrote:
For people who don't understand much of the fruit system cause its confusing here's a link Very Happy
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2068927
Also (for people who still don't know and which I took a while to find out xD) the items needed for the formulas are gained from mobs randomly. ^^~  

Hello,
I know that the fruit thing can seem kind of confusing. With the fruit, you will make recipes that increase different stats (i.e. agility). When killing mobs ingredients and bottles for the recipes will drop. You will also need to obtain fruit from the fruit tree for the recipe. If spending silver or gold, you can attempt this 10 times a day. If purchasing fruit with crystal, you can try 50 times. You do NOT always get fruit from the tree. When you fail you get an item that you can sell to the NPC for a little money back. Once you have the ingredients, bottle, and fruit, you will need the recipe. The actual recipes will drop in the dungeons. As you increase in lvl so do the ingredients, bottles, fruit, and recipes (you will receive diff ingredients in Scarlet Haze Valley than you do in Twilight).

I hope that this helps a little bit. The fruit system Is something that I have learned a lot about playing a game like this on a different server.

YIS,
Kleyse
(S1)Rebirth

GMFreedom

GameMaster: USA
GMFreedom
PostedAug 29, 2013 1:54 pm
Thank you again for giving this information to other players!

Wolfteam331093

Rank 3
Wolfteam331093
PostedOct 25, 2013 3:09 pm
Cool I guess.