EricMatiano

Rank 0
EricMatiano
PostedAug 29, 2013 12:52 pm

Comming back !

Hi all !
Hi So im coming back to SB but sadly havnt been able to recover my lost account ( my poor lvl 34 PU with all those uniques Sad R.I.P )

Anyway im back with new PU named : ChaosAim .
Missed the game and all my freinds , cant wait to meet all the new Free Knights to kill.
Advertisement

uchihapoly

Rank 3
uchihapoly
PostedAug 29, 2013 12:53 pm

Re: Comming back !

Hi all !
EricMatiano wrote:
Hi So im coming back to SB but sadly havnt been able to recover my lost account ( my poor lvl 34 PU with all those uniques Sad R.I.P )

Missed the game and all my freinds , cant wait to meet all the new Free Knights to kill.  

you're gonna get crushed in Vile by FKs >8D .

Thanks to lorddarthmel for his godlike skills.

ObeyKae

Rank 0
ObeyKae
PostedAug 29, 2013 4:52 pm
Umm welcome back

Jennifur_Vultee

Rank 1
Jennifur_Vultee
PostedAug 29, 2013 6:10 pm

Hi all !
uchihapoly wrote:
EricMatiano wrote:

Crushed huh? I seem to recall the Free Knights were complaining about loosing dominance during certain times of day. Razz

Aureola3114

Rank 2
Aureola3114
PostedAug 29, 2013 6:16 pm

Hi all !
EricMatiano wrote:

Did you submit a ticket about not being able to recover your account?

If you provide any transaction IDs from AP purchases as proof of ownership along with the ticket you should be able to recover control of it!

revbdavis

Rank 2
revbdavis
PostedAug 29, 2013 8:33 pm

Hi all !
Jennifur_Vultee wrote:
uchihapoly wrote:
EricMatiano wrote:

Crushed huh? I seem to recall the Free Knights were complaining about loosing dominance during certain times of day. Razz  

You should hear the complaints in Free Knights shout about RG getting uniques. Some are saying they're avoiding Vile now that they don't dominate.

*shakes head*

I"m the medic with a killer's touch.

AhmceN

Rank 0
AhmceN
PostedAug 29, 2013 8:38 pm

Hi all !
revbdavis wrote:
Jennifur_Vultee wrote:
uchihapoly wrote:
EricMatiano wrote:

You should hear the complaints in Free Knights shout about RG getting uniques. Some are saying they're avoiding Vile now that they don't dominate.

*shakes head*  

sounds interesting...