Author Message

shigeru_azuma16

Rank 0
Joined
02 Dec 2012
Posts
32
Location
Philippines
PostedAug 24, 2013 12:52 am
Unrig the VIP wheel. This part is just Brilliant. Why put high level gems in the list if you're never gonna have it? Anyone actually won a level 7-8 gem in that wheel yet?
Advertisement

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
Joined
05 Aug 2011
Posts
1305
Location
United States
PostedAug 24, 2013 7:13 am
shigeru_azuma16 wrote:
Unrig the VIP wheel. This part is just Brilliant. Why put high level gems in the list if you're never gonna have it? Anyone actually won a level 7-8 gem in that wheel yet?  


Yes the Wheel is brilliant Razz . Granted you didn't actually say brilliant just the forums have a built in word changer for certain words. You can get it, you just have to learn sacrifice. There is no level 8 gems on the Wheel. The highest are level 7.

<~from Aeria S4 server.



LadyIshara

Rank 0
LadyIshara
Joined
24 May 2013
Posts
100
Location
United States
PostedAug 26, 2013 4:18 pm
Bring back the 3 attempts for mp dungeons I can't find good groups anymore on my time frame now that its own to 1 attempt.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
Joined
01 Feb 2012
Posts
712
Location
United Kingdom
PostedAug 26, 2013 9:13 pm
LadyIshara wrote:
Bring back the 3 attempts for mp dungeons I can't find good groups anymore on my time frame now that its own to 1 attempt.  


this doesn't make any sense, if you cant find a group to run just the once how can you find on to run 2 more times after that as well?

LadyIshara

Rank 0
LadyIshara
Joined
24 May 2013
Posts
100
Location
United States
PostedAug 27, 2013 8:59 am
RollaR_50248 wrote:
LadyIshara wrote:
Bring back the 3 attempts for mp dungeons I can't find good groups anymore on my time frame now that its own to 1 attempt.  


this doesn't make any sense, if you cant find a group to run just the once how can you find on to run 2 more times after that as well?  


With it at 1 attempt people that normally would be on go offline more often now because they finished their attempts. Before the reduction there was dungeon running left , right and sideways now people are sticking to core groups and going off and not helping out like before.

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
Joined
05 Aug 2011
Posts
1305
Location
United States
PostedAug 27, 2013 10:07 am
LadyIshara wrote:
RollaR_50248 wrote:
LadyIshara wrote:
Bring back the 3 attempts for mp dungeons I can't find good groups anymore on my time frame now that its own to 1 attempt.  


this doesn't make any sense, if you cant find a group to run just the once how can you find on to run 2 more times after that as well?  


With it at 1 attempt people that normally would be on go offline more often now because they finished their attempts. Before the reduction there was dungeon running left , right and sideways now people are sticking to core groups and going off and not helping out like before.  


People have normally always used groups to get all 3 done at the same time. This allows players to scroll for bonus experience as well as doing Campaigns afterwards. With it being down to one MP but with the same amount of XP as three this helps out players to get more Experience per scroll then before.

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
Joined
27 Oct 2008
Posts
342
Location
Massachusetts United States
PostedAug 28, 2013 11:10 am
Need a penalty in tanks for quitters, and something more severe than a 5 minute waiting period. What that might be, I don't know, but I can tell you my team sees some of the same chronic team quitters on a daily basis.. these folks don't just quit on their team, they'll wait for you to waste your weapons on them and chase them around for a while and THEN quit. Leaves us with less weapon uses and their team down a player, and that individual gets to walk away with nothing lost! I don't know what's wrong with some people but there should be something to hinder them from doing this.

SLUMIt

Rank 0
Joined
20 Nov 2009
Posts
38
Location
United States
PostedAug 28, 2013 11:36 am
The first couple of times my team had 10-15 second Tank wins, I found it amusing. Now that it's constantly happening and we're losing out on chests, it isn't so funny. Something not only needs to be done about the quitters, but also for the people who are losing about because of them.

houndour228

Rank 2
houndour228
Joined
31 Mar 2008
Posts
685
Location
Puerto Rico United States
PostedAug 29, 2013 11:20 am
Agree with the whole tank penalty thingy. Quitters also make the other team win easily. It's not fun that way.

Edit: Can you also give more HP to World Boss? With the merge, it died waaaaaaaaaay too fast. We barely got the usual gold/daru we get. xD

The merge will also make getting last hit harder, but I guess there's nothing we can do about that. But maybe more HP we could... right?

sofunmate3

Rank 1
sofunmate3
Joined
24 Oct 2012
Posts
246
Location
Nowhere near the United States
PostedAug 29, 2013 12:25 pm   Last edited by sofunmate3 on Aug 31, 2013 6:10 am. Edited 1 time in total
-
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: