Author Message

Tignus

Rank 0
Tignus
Joined
15 Nov 2008
Posts
87
Location
Belgium
PostedAug 27, 2013 1:51 pm
kikirikica1 wrote:
it wasn't clear and those that ll be damaged are again most agile and active players,...  


if you are so agile why u didn't understand something so easy?

I got all my rewards 1h after submitting all my SS, thanks for awesome rapidity Lalasa !!

Advertisement

uwhusky98

Rank 0
Joined
04 Feb 2012
Posts
13
Location
United States
PostedAug 28, 2013 7:23 pm

Re: Thanks

Clear Now
GMLalasa wrote:
Arihant861 wrote:

GM lalsa
i have post the screen shot after clearing all mobs shuld i do again and post screen shot on last mob coloured
if do again than i would get the gifts or not  


Only your first submission counts. If you submitted using the linked form already, then unfortunately any subsequent submissions for the levels you have ALREADY submitted will not show up.

Let me put it this way: If you have submitted screenshots using the linked form for levels 60, 70, and 80, then you cannot submit for those levels again. However, you CAN submit (for the first time) for levels 90, 100, etc.  


GM Lalasa, please respond to the posts regarding incorrect initial postings. The explanation of the event was not clear and the picture clearly showed an image after the level had been cleared. Afterall, a picture is worth a thousand words, especially if the words are confusing. So it seems unfair to punish active players for following your example. In the past when a mistake was made the GM would look to rectify the situation for the players who were adversely affected. Thank you.

GMLalasa

GameMaster: USA
GMLalasa
Joined
21 May 2013
Posts
991
Location
United States
PostedAug 28, 2013 7:29 pm

Re: Thanks

Clear Now
uwhusky98 wrote:

GM Lalasa, please respond to the posts regarding incorrect initial postings. The explanation of the event was not clear and the picture clearly showed an image after the level had been cleared. Afterall, a picture is worth a thousand words, especially if the words are confusing. So it seems unfair to punish active players for following your example. In the past when a mistake was made the GM would look to rectify the situation for the players who were adversely affected. Thank you.  


I have responded to it, and I will again. I stand by the text of the post, which was clear. In fact, the written directions have not changed. Plenty of people were able to follow the written directions and were awarded the tiers for the levels they qualified for. Not qualifying for a tier isn't a punishment; it is simply a disqualification for that level. I encourage you to complete the tiers you have not submitted, and submit them in the proper fashion.

uwhusky98

Rank 0
Joined
04 Feb 2012
Posts
13
Location
United States
PostedAug 29, 2013 12:21 am

Re: Thanks

Clear Now
GMLalasa wrote:
uwhusky98 wrote:

GM Lalasa, please respond to the posts regarding incorrect initial postings. The explanation of the event was not clear and the picture clearly showed an image after the level had been cleared. Afterall, a picture is worth a thousand words, especially if the words are confusing. So it seems unfair to punish active players for following your example. In the past when a mistake was made the GM would look to rectify the situation for the players who were adversely affected. Thank you.  


I have responded to it, and I will again. I stand by the text of the post, which was clear. In fact, the written directions have not changed. Plenty of people were able to follow the written directions and were awarded the tiers for the levels they qualified for. Not qualifying for a tier isn't a punishment; it is simply a disqualification for that level. I encourage you to complete the tiers you have not submitted, and submit them in the proper fashion.  


Saying that many people followed the directions and were rewarded as a reason to why your directions were clear is a fallacy. The fact that so many have not been awarded for their submissions should be an indication that your directions were not clear. Simply awarding those who call heads when you flip a coin is just as logical. It's a testament to someone's strength of character when they are able to admit when they've made a mistake. Unfortunately you are unable to do as much. By the way, you never responded directly to the issue before; your only response had always been to say do it correctly with your remaining levels, assuming you have any more levels you can submit. You never once mentioned in previous posts if you were going to look into the matter or not.

kikirikica1

Rank 0
kikirikica1
Joined
07 Mar 2009
Posts
15
Location
Croatia
PostedAug 29, 2013 5:52 am
it seams to me you are forgetting you are dealing with a lot of us whose first language isn t english, and relay more on picture than text,.. even for those who speak english perfectly i can make many variations of screenshots based on that text that would mislead them,...

fact remains, in first screenshot boss was dead or in black and white tones so it wasn t noticeable he s alive,.. and for plenty of those that did it 'right' they probably did it after you wrote in forum tread he needs to be alive or as uwhusky said they flipped the coin,... and i m not speaking only for me, but for enough of us in alliance who tried to figure it out the first day, they just don t want to drag the issue on forum,...

if it s impossible to change anything because of technical issues (although i doubt that, cos gms in past did similar to redeem, it just take some time) simple sorry, explanation and stopping to insult our intelligence would do,...

Tignus

Rank 0
Tignus
Joined
15 Nov 2008
Posts
87
Location
Belgium
PostedAug 29, 2013 6:47 am
kikirikica1 wrote:
it seams to me you are forgetting you are dealing with a lot of us whose first language isn t english, and relay more on picture than text,.. even for those who speak english perfectly i can make many variations of screenshots based on that text that would mislead them,...

fact remains, in first screenshot boss was dead or in black and white tones so it wasn t noticeable he s alive,.. and for plenty of those that did it 'right' they probably did it after you wrote in forum tread he needs to be alive or as uwhusky said they flipped the coin,... and i m not speaking only for me, but for enough of us in alliance who tried to figure it out the first day, they just don t want to drag the issue on forum,...

if it s impossible to change anything because of technical issues (although i doubt that, cos gms in past did similar to redeem, it just take some time) simple sorry, explanation and stopping to insult our intelligence would do,...  


So now YOU and your alliance trying to make ban Lalasa? lol

whiner in game, whiner in ticket, whiner in forum...

Didn't you noticed game is english when you register on it??
So if you are not able to understand english it's not Lalasa mistake, so stop complaining!

For someone who said 10 days ago she don't care anymore for COG and don't play that much cause playing more on golden age, now here you say ur the most active player... bwahahaha

Instead of making ban player who could hep you to understand you should better ask if you are so intelligent... Rolling Eyes

reddog1069

Rank 0
Joined
14 Jul 2012
Posts
53
Location
United States
PostedAug 29, 2013 9:58 pm

Re: Thanks

Clear Now
GMLalasa wrote:
uwhusky98 wrote:

GM Lalasa, please respond to the posts regarding incorrect initial postings. The explanation of the event was not clear and the picture clearly showed an image after the level had been cleared. Afterall, a picture is worth a thousand words, especially if the words are confusing. So it seems unfair to punish active players for following your example. In the past when a mistake was made the GM would look to rectify the situation for the players who were adversely affected. Thank you.  


I have responded to it, and I will again. I stand by the text of the post, which was clear. In fact, the written directions have not changed. Plenty of people were able to follow the written directions and were awarded the tiers for the levels they qualified for. Not qualifying for a tier isn't a punishment; it is simply a disqualification for that level. I encourage you to complete the tiers you have not submitted, and submit them in the proper fashion.  

It took you 3 days to confirm what to do. You also CHANGED THE PICTURE???? If directions were so clear then there would have been NO NEED to change the picture. You just can't admit you were wrong and yet those of us who completed the task as the picture showed are PUNISHED. I'm not sure where you are from but if this is how you plan on treating your PAYING customers then we will stop paying. Your Weekly events have been a joke and this event was messed up from the beginning.

nizdazen

Rank 0
Joined
25 Mar 2010
Posts
31
Location
United States
PostedSep 04, 2013 5:30 pm

monster event

130

GMLalasa

GameMaster: USA
GMLalasa
Joined
21 May 2013
Posts
991
Location
United States
PostedSep 04, 2013 5:33 pm

Re: monster event

130
nizdazen wrote:
http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r602/nizdazen/cogevent_zps05e9095d.png  


Please use the form linked to in the original post to submit your entry!

azrae3lll

Rank 0
azrae3lll
Joined
28 Jul 2011
Posts
7
Location
Greece
PostedSep 05, 2013 9:20 am

rewards from MI

why not?
Hello, i did monster island lvls 60 through 100 but got rewards only for lvl 60, 70 and 80. I don't think there is anything wrong with them.

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q795/azrae3lll/31-08-13lvl100MI_zpsef1ab67e.png
http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q795/azrae3lll/30-08-13lvl90MI_zpsbe0a6fd9.png

I would appreciate you telling me what's up with that.

*Into The Void*
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: