dukemuffin

Rank 0
dukemuffin
PostedAug 24, 2013 11:48 pm

GVG Issue

Player joined after start and attacked over 110 times within 10 minutes
Okay, so tonight we had a guild brawl where a member of the other guild joined after 15 minutes into the brawl and then wailed on us 110 times in ten minutes. We otherwise won the brawl, but this is after the patch where people are not aloud to join during brawls. We are also of the consensus that it is literally impossible to actually brawl 110 in ten minutes without changing the code. Can we get a redo or can aeria investigate this person?

If you need to know who it was, it was in the 50 or so bug reports sent by my guild.

Listen, we don't mind getting our butts beat, but we want it to be a member of the opposing guild, not a superpowered hacker friend of the guildmaster that wants to get jugs for his alts.

Best,

Crew

IC: 236d7 ID: Crew of Two Guild: Rhetoric Working on Player's Guide at: dueonfriday.com Hey folks, I love the game, and I hope you do too. Please keep brawling hard!
Advertisement

Senlaina

Rank 0
PostedAug 29, 2013 1:22 am
Im not sure if its a bug or not but ever since the change for gvg brawls, people can still enter a guild when it is in entering, found an opponent, and during brawl mode. They just can't leave when they found an opponent or during brawls, meaning they cant just join, find out the guild is losing, and then quit. As for the 100 brawls in 10 minutes, I'm pretty sure its not a hack cause I had a guild member who said that he used the back button and can spam a person 100 times, given he uses alot of jugs and no assists, or unless the person he spammed had a fake defense and all he used were pixies.