1 (Poor)
58%285 Votes
Total Votes :: 488 Votes
Advertisement

snowfox4life

Rank 3
snowfox4life
PostedAug 28, 2013 10:01 am
i am giving a 3 because the Shaiya team has been a lot more communicative lately and is actually beginning to listen to the community and act on what needs to be done. keep up the good work team Smile

photo akomachi_sig_zps87a0fea1.png

Boozywench33

Rank 0
Boozywench33
PostedAug 28, 2013 11:59 am
mishikotoko1 wrote:
Can I lower my vote below 1? If i could I would.

Over the weekend Aeria charged 50.00 USD to my bank account via Paypal. Now normally it wouldn't be an issue due to me being in the reoccurring payments, where as it states it will charge the amt you started the payments with each time your AP falls BELOW 250 AP.

Now my AP was above 250 at the time and had been for a while.
Sent in a ticket. Got a horrible reply stating that the points were part of the reoccurring payment method, which Paypal charges on a "MONTHLY" basis.

The Aeria site States it Differently.
Stating something is charged when AP falls under 250 is DIFFERENT then stating it would be a monthly payment.[/b]

Ya know when companies advertise something they should make sure it follows what they state in the advertisement. Doing otherwise is false advertising.

Please do not Put things onto your website which are different then what Users are signing up for. Then when contacted and asked "Why" something was done, just tell them they enrolled on the reoccurring payment and can cancel via PayPal.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a233/Mishikotoko/vvvvvvvvv.png
Now if you take the 8549 AP my account has, and Subtract the 7750 AP which you get form charging 50.00 USD on the reoccurring payment method you end up with 799. (Also nothing has been spent to buy AP items since 7/27/2013 via the usage history on my account.)  
maybe just try cancelling it Wink

omarr_1995

Rank 5
omarr_1995
PostedAug 28, 2013 2:58 pm
Technature wrote:
Boozywench33 wrote:
mishikotoko1 wrote:
Can I lower my vote below 1? If i could I would.

Over the weekend Aeria charged 50.00 USD to my bank account via Paypal. Now normally it wouldn't be an issue due to me being in the reoccurring payments, where as it states it will charge the amt you started the payments with each time your AP falls BELOW 250 AP.

Now my AP was above 250 at the time and had been for a while.
Sent in a ticket. Got a horrible reply stating that the points were part of the reoccurring payment method, which Paypal charges on a "MONTHLY" basis.

The Aeria site States it Differently.
Stating something is charged when AP falls under 250 is DIFFERENT then stating it would be a monthly payment.[/b]

Ya know when companies advertise something they should make sure it follows what they state in the advertisement. Doing otherwise is false advertising.

Please do not Put things onto your website which are different then what Users are signing up for. Then when contacted and asked "Why" something was done, just tell them they enrolled on the reoccurring payment and can cancel via PayPal.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a233/Mishikotoko/vvvvvvvvv.png
Now if you take the 8549 AP my account has, and Subtract the 7750 AP which you get form charging 50.00 USD on the reoccurring payment method you end up with 799. (Also nothing has been spent to buy AP items since 7/27/2013 via the usage history on my account.)  
maybe just try cancelling it Wink  

You know what they say about Aerias monthly payments.

Ya, RollerCoaster Tycoon<3

Made by uH.TopSecret ctL_Nazgul #Team Celestial

GeorgeKing10

Rank 0
PostedAug 28, 2013 3:33 pm

areia gamesis good

areia game was the best thing and the best game to me soldier front but in the last seen areia games open hacker and thats make me say sometimes i give it 5 but now in the hacker back i give you 5 and good job areia games

xli30

Rank 5
PostedAug 28, 2013 5:29 pm
give 5, i play shaiya, and it is the best game i've ever played
GM did a nice job picking the GS, who's very informative and active alot of the time

the tier is a fair price, imo a bit too low, it gives way too many good stuff for the amount of AP it takes, if ppl buy the whole eom + the 125k bonus ladder, it can just sustain them for all the time they play shaiya

GM for shaiya is nice, they float ingame much more frequently now, and ppl can ask whatever they want

Adamantus is also very quick on update, informing the whole shaiya population whenever there is error
*adam for 2016*

SLIN3SS

Rank 0
SLIN3SS
PostedAug 29, 2013 2:52 am
Too bad there ain't a 0 option. Aeria Games ruined one of the best F2P FPS (AVA), nothing more to say.

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
PostedAug 29, 2013 4:04 am

Re: areia gamesis good

GeorgeKing10 wrote:
areia game was the best thing and the best game to me soldier front but in the last seen areia games open hacker and thats make me say sometimes i give it 5 but now in the hacker back i give you 5 and good job areia games  

xli30 wrote:
GM did a nice job picking the GS, who's very informative and active alot of the time

the tier is a fair price, imo a bit too low, it gives way too many good stuff for the amount of AP it takes, if ppl buy the whole eom + the 125k bonus ladder, it can just sustain them for all the time they play shaiya

GM for shaiya is nice, they float ingame much more frequently now, and ppl can ask whatever they want

Adamantus is also very quick on update, informing the whole shaiya population whenever there is error
*adam for 2016*  

Are these two GM's in disguise.

To say new games have problem with hacks then to give them a 5?

PeachieBoo

Rank 4
PeachieBoo
PostedAug 29, 2013 4:09 am

m4a1mk3power wrote:
GeorgeKing10 wrote:

xli30 wrote:

*adam for 2016*  

Lmao.

xli30

Rank 5
PostedAug 29, 2013 4:10 am

m4a1mk3power wrote:
GeorgeKing10 wrote:

xli30 wrote:

*adam for 2016*  

shaiya isnt a new game, and theres no hacks in shaiya, maybe a glitch or two, which is very understandable becuz a new ep just came out