SuperHero2013

Rank 0
SuperHero2013
PostedAug 25, 2013 11:30 pm

hi

ares duel
hi can u change the time of the ares duel as it starts here in my country at 4:30 AM , or make it 2 times per day and make the second time in a suitable time to me and leave the first time at the same time now please help me fast
Advertisement

NicoleP_05538

GameSage: Aeria Browser
NicoleP_05538
PostedAug 25, 2013 11:31 pm

Re: hi

ares duel
SuperHero2013 wrote:
hi can u change the time of the ares duel as it starts here in my country at 4:30 AM , or make it 2 times per day and make the second time in a suitable time to me and leave the first time at the same time now please help me fast  

please post suggestions here
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1208783

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedAug 26, 2013 7:18 pm

Re: hi

ares duel
SuperHero2013 wrote:

Ares is ran at the most convenient time for most of the players and is determined by the developers. Unfortunately not all time zones can be accommodated; no mater what time it is at there will be someone inconvenienced, and it seems unlikely it would be ran twice a day. If it was ran twice a bay then the players who can make it to both times would have a greater edge than those who can't (they'd earn more points) and even more people would be inconvenienced by it.

As Nicole said you can try suggesting a time change; but Ares is a small part of the game and if it was that important to you you can try setting an alarm to get up at 4:30am so you can do it. Otherwise it is not a big loss if you can't make it. There are still other events you can try to attend.