PeachieBoo

Rank 4
PeachieBoo
PostedAug 24, 2013 5:04 pm
kikimagica wrote:
My hobby is drawing and painting oh and sit in front of my comp C: one of my drawing on DA  

Your drawing is so adorable! ♥♥♥

Advertisement

HunniiBear

Rank 4
HunniiBear
PostedAug 24, 2013 5:51 pm
I play various instruments with piano being my favorite and take dance classes twice a week~ I also play LoL, support being my main role and recently started getting back into Ice Skating with my older sister. ♥

Phantomology

Rank 0
Phantomology
PostedAug 24, 2013 6:04 pm
I compete in Track and Field. I used to do both High Jump and Long Jump but this year I'm planning on focusing on one alone; that being High Jump.
And I'm one of the best in the country for my level~.

minahope

Rank 2
minahope
Outside Ghosts Window In The United States
PostedAug 24, 2013 6:32 pm
PeachieBoo wrote:
minahope wrote:
My hobby is messing around with GIMP. o.o. See > one of my horrible closed siggy shops.  

But-but.. you make lovely siggies~  

Das so sweet. <3 /Forever waiting for a fanartsectionofthesort. Gonna probably open a shop. been working with animations. ;o.

RainyDayGhost

Rank 0
RainyDayGhost
PostedAug 24, 2013 7:13 pm
I spend time making armadas of paper boats..when it rains Very Happy Then I watch them float for 2 seconds in the sink and then they drown Crying or Very sad

saylar_17

Rank 0
saylar_17
PostedAug 24, 2013 8:00 pm
Japanese light novels writer and drawer. Well, not that I did actually (try to) publish any.

Yet.

Working on a series about magic, the end of the world, legendary weapons, monsters, etc.

A picture of my main charīs love interest - first and only draw Iīve done on PC so far.

Iīm very, very, very bad at drawing using my imagination, but near perfect at drawing anything I see so I made this by using many other characters as references. If you want to call that copying, I donīt mind, though thatīs something Iīve seen a lot in anime anyway.

I have a color version but I like the black and white one much more.

As for hobby, watching anime every day. And used to be a FEAR 1/Combat top player so Iīll be trying out FEAR Online which is what brought me here before AK; though seeing that it will be just like FEAR2/3 I donīt have any hopes for it.

Aaaaarrrrgh I wanted to be a very lonely, unkown solo player except for reporting bugs and such, and yet here I am talking about this. I must be very bored tonight.

pretendpain

Rank 3
pretendpain
PostedAug 24, 2013 8:19 pm
I bake....

I walk to the borders on my own
To fall in the water just like a stone
Chilled to the marrow in them bones
To drown here all alone

Zyrein

Rank 4
Zyrein
PostedAug 24, 2013 8:22 pm
I can do many things, none of which are useful. So I just sit around all day and laugh at stupid things.

HunniiBear

Rank 4
HunniiBear
PostedAug 24, 2013 8:49 pm
saylar_17 wrote:

Really nice PC drawing there. Oh my *-*

lieandgin

Rank 0
lieandgin
PostedAug 24, 2013 9:03 pm
I mostly just write, I'm writing a novel right now but...eh, screw it, I'll post a paragraph of a one shot I wrote not long ago about a serial killer who only murders supernatural creatures by turning them into art.

The role of Giselle, famous, innocent, beautiful Giselle was appropriated by a fae. Applause, he witnessed the repetitive slapping of palms throughout the hall and yet, all he could hear were imaginary footfalls of the young maiden’s toes against the stage. She leaped across the floor, her romantic tutu pulled by the influence of her body and illuminated by radiation skin, a flush suited for the virginal medieval character. She had shed tears and blood for this moment, the bends of her legs and arms precise and astounding, a rival to Carlotta Grisi and Svetlana Zakharova alike, and he could feel electricity dance over the nerves intertwined into his brain. It had been too long since he created a piece of art to put the world in a state of inertia, to force them at a loss while they witnessed the beauty of his talent; sculpture of death and the embellishment of monstrous creatures that had previously, only been known in stories. Asphyxiation and respiration, how the fae girl took life from him so he could inhale the sweet catalyst to his next series of festering dolls. Hours later he would still feel how his bone marrow underwent transfusion when he stood, and how he was reborn when it was decided that tonight, Giselle would die and become an eternal act once to again stir the universe.  

Other than that...I read and draw sometimes. Video games too but yeah.

One of my drawings, I really just do it for fun and abuse shoving images in them.