pandarowr44

Rank 0
PostedAug 20, 2013 11:54 am

I need help! I can't login to Aeria Ignite & play AVA

Aeria ignite login issue.
Well, i looked around and instead of white screen like most of the case, I had... a empty screen.'

By the way, I have internet explorer 9 as shown,

When I try to play AVA, it showns like this: White screens.

Please please help me.
Advertisement

pandarowr44

Rank 0
PostedAug 20, 2013 5:45 pm
I reinstalled adobe flash and java through internet explorer and the results are the same.

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedAug 20, 2013 5:55 pm
Try to turn off your firewall/antivirus and see if the problem is amended. If that doesn't work, try to launch the game directly from the installed directory.

pandarowr44

Rank 0
PostedAug 20, 2013 7:07 pm
skull12580 wrote:
Try to turn off your firewall/antivirus and see if the problem is amended. If that doesn't work, try to launch the game directly from the installed directory.  

okay it turned out that I have to update my internet explorer 9 to 10 and reinstall flash and java. (enable them afterward ofc) and finally it worked ._.

skylergames

Rank 0
PostedOct 21, 2013 2:51 pm
i just figured out how to get it to work. first off, uninstall ignite, download the flashplayer uninstaller from adobe.com, then uninstall internet explorer updates under control panel > programs and features> view installed updates (top left corner) scroll down to "microsoft windows " look for Internet Explorer 10 or 11, right click and click uninstall, then click reboot/restart, i had to do this a few times since i had I.E 11 beta, after that i went to youtube and tried to watch a video, says i cant because i have no flash player. reinstalled flash by clicking the link on the video window. if problem persists, continue to re-do all but go back further that I.E 9