hack
Advertisement

KingNuKeBiitch

Rank 0
KingNuKeBiitch
PostedAug 14, 2013 6:00 pm

NIGGUH BE DUMB

i don't hack and here is proof
I come from arctic combat, which was closed down. i was good at that game just like i am at SF2 Just because i got 100+ kills in 1 bridge game (12 Minutes) in an 8v8 means i cheat. i think not. here is a picture of me getting a 100+ score in Arctic Combat and then you kids can cry.
http://imgur.com/ZrIh3nz - heres a picture from a *TEN MINUTE* game with *ONE OPPONENT* so if i get more kills in a game with *TWELVE MINUTES* and *EIGHT OPPONENTS* does it not make sense plus the fact that i was playing on bridge map, which is one of the smallest map in SF2 and the easiest to kill enemies *QUICKLY*.so please use your brain SF2 Community and understand what the fakk i am trying to explain, Thanks - NuKe

KingNuKeBiitch

Rank 0
KingNuKeBiitch
PostedAug 15, 2013 10:02 pm

Might i add

i also broke through the objection in the bridge 2 times so that game me 6-8 kills *EACH*. so 8x2 = 16 so my final score -16 =my actual final score

kornzii

Rank 0
kornzii
PostedAug 19, 2013 11:47 pm

Re: NIGGUH BE DUMB

i don't hack and here is proof
KingNuKeBiitch wrote:
I come from arctic combat, which was closed down. i was good at that game just like i am at SF2 Just because i got 100+ kills in 1 bridge game (12 Minutes) in an 8v8 means i cheat. i think not. here is a picture of me getting a 100+ score in Arctic Combat and then you kids can cry.
http://imgur.com/ZrIh3nz - heres a picture from a *TEN MINUTE* game with *ONE OPPONENT* so if i get more kills in a game with *TWELVE MINUTES* and *EIGHT OPPONENTS* does it not make sense plus the fact that i was playing on bridge map, which is one of the smallest map in SF2 and the easiest to kill enemies *QUICKLY*.so please use your brain SF2 Community and understand what the fakk i am trying to explain, Thanks - NuKe  

stop lies with that face u think u can kills 100+ without died can stay in match ? i play alot and see player more than u because iam top 10 ranker . Lol I say that is impossible.