Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedAug 14, 2013 8:50 pm   Last edited by Saveric on Aug 15, 2013 12:17 am. Edited 3 times in total

Wartune Patch 1.66(Non-Official Post)

Patch 1.66 Non-Official

1. Unlocked New System: [Wheel of Fate].

2. Unlocked New Dungeon: [Tower of Kings].

3. Unlocked New System: [Blessing Wheel].Post-Poned

4. New Battle Rating Display: When a player’s Battle Rating changes, the player will be able to see the change on screen via an animation.

5. New Function Preview: Players can click on an icon in the top right of the screen to see previews of functions that have opened/will open at their current level and next level.

6. Players now have 1 MP dungeon attempt per day: EXP, item drops have been multiplied by 3 (except for chests, summon items, etc.).

7. Adjusted Rune consumption rules. Players can now refine Runes immediately to obtain large amounts of Rune EXP with a chance to obtain bonuses.

8. Fixed many issues found before pre-release.

9. Rune exchange activities will available due to the Rune System changes.
Advertisement

Saveric

Saveric
PostedAug 14, 2013 8:51 pm   Last edited by Saveric on Aug 15, 2013 9:41 am. Edited 3 times in total

Wheel of Fate System

Wheel of Fate
1)Wheel of Fate System will be unlocked when your hero level reached Lvl.55.

2)Brutal Edge skill of Wheel of Fate System: Attack + N, Endurance + N, 10% chance to ignore an enemy’s N defense points when attacking(The N upgrates as Brutal Edge skill levels up)

3)Players can consume Fate stones to upgrate the Fate – Brutal Edge skill level.

4)Fate Stones are obtained from the Wheel of Fate. Players can spin the wheels for free once a day.

Saveric

Saveric
PostedAug 14, 2013 8:51 pm   Last edited by Saveric on Aug 15, 2013 12:47 am. Edited 3 times in total

Tower of Kings

Tower of Kings Info

1)Tower of Kings will be unlocked when your hero level reached Lvl.38.

2)Tower of Kings can be a team to participate in, is divided into four kinds of case: Easy, Normal, Hard, Nightmare.

3)Players can obtain rich Exp and rewards through the challenge Tower of Kings.

4)The Shadow Soul from Tower of Kings Event can be synthesized to a Mount in the blacksmith.

Netherwing Dragon

5) You must do the difficulties in order.

6) You must complete the entire difficulty layers to unlock the next difficulty.

7) Experience and Rewards change based on difficulty.
Bronze King Chest(Easy)

Spirit Crystals is a typo, it's Soul Crystals.

Saveric

Saveric
PostedAug 14, 2013 8:52 pm   Last edited by Saveric on Aug 14, 2013 10:50 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Runes

Rune Changes
Adjust the Rune System upgrade rules, cancel the original Medium Runestone and Large Runestone.

New Runes system: Consume a certain amount of balens, that can train the runes immediately. 20 points Exp gain basic training, with probability for 2 times, 5 times, 10 times, 20 times the basic blessed effect.

There will be an event exchange for the runes till for awhile. Since it is used that you only use Runestones. No more small/medium/large. The information about the Exchange is in the Additional Information at bottom of the thread.

Saveric

Saveric
PostedAug 14, 2013 8:52 pm   Last edited by Saveric on Aug 15, 2013 6:46 am. Edited 2 times in total

VIP Mount

VIP Mount
Panda Guardian

This mount is a +10 Mount.

As long as you are VIP you have this mount. Once VIP expires you lose the mount and the stats gained from it.

Saveric

Saveric
PostedAug 14, 2013 8:53 pm   Last edited by Saveric on Aug 15, 2013 12:17 am. Edited 3 times in total

Blessing Wheel

Blessing Wheel
Blessing Wheel is currently listed as being cancelled for the patch. The new system: Blessing Wheel has been postponed to a later date due to technical difficulties. If this changes before release for us I will post additional SS and info I have on it.

Saveric

Saveric
PostedAug 14, 2013 8:53 pm   Last edited by Saveric on Aug 15, 2013 11:25 am. Edited 2 times in total

Additional Misc Info

Additional Info
UI Change

Stamina is now located where Troop Count used to be. And your Battle Rating is listed where your Stamina used to be.

Bounty quests are now on the left side daily listing.

Multiplayer Dungeons
While notes say the drops are x3. Crystaloids are x5 and Legend stones are x5. You get 5 Crystaloids per miniboss. Summon Chests, Silver Chests, Bronze Chests, Gold Chests, Mystery Boxes are not multiplied.
Summoners have 50 Summons.

Level up Preview

This shows as a button underneath Game Guide. Click it to see what you unlocked this level and what you will unlock at next level.

Rune Exchange Activity

Tank War Changes
When you lose in tanks you now receive the following bag:

Acquired the Silver Runestone Pack from getting 3rd in Points. Opening it gave me 10 Runestones. This replaces Small Runestone x2 for 2nd and 3rd place. Rank 1 should have Gold Runestone Pack, Rank 4-5 Should have Bronze Runestone Pack I believe it's 4-5 with that one.

mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
PostedAug 15, 2013 1:39 am
Thanks for post.

- Did You get Rune reset??? If my brutality rune is level 10 - would I get level 1 or still 10?
- Oh... Rune Exchange Event for 1.5 months... nice...
- If you win Tank battle - can You get Rage/Chaos/Guardian rune? or still shop only?
- Do You have new tank(s) (or still Predator as best one)?
- Why 2 construction team now? Can You upgrade 2 building at the same time?

Saveric

Saveric
PostedAug 15, 2013 2:46 am
mykolag wrote:
Thanks for post.

- Did You get Rune reset??? If my brutality rune is level 10 - would I get level 1 or still 10?
- Oh... Rune Exchange Event for 1.5 months... nice...
- If you win Tank battle - can You get Rage/Chaos/Guardian rune? or still shop only?
- Do You have new tank(s) (or still Predator as best one)?
- Why 2 construction team now? Can You upgrade 2 building at the same time?  

1) No Runes didn't reset.
2) Yeah since at the moment can only use Runestone for XP. You can't use the Specific ones for anything other than
3) I'l let ya know tomorrow about what if any changes are for the win. Afk'd the one over there today since was busy at the time. Came back to notice that there was a different style bag. 250-450 Rune XP a loss isn't too bad imo. I'll post the winning bag probably tomorrow. Should have time to grab one if not too busy.
4) Nothing after Predator.
5) There's always been 2 construction teams, just even if you've unlocked it a notice saying "VIPs: Free CD" when not VIP your second Construction team shows up.

abhishek8023

Rank 0
PostedAug 15, 2013 4:32 am
50 sommon*how many turns.....each having how many keys....