Myon5

Rank 0
PostedAug 22, 2012 3:11 pm
I did do the thing people keep saying, the cogwheel at the top, and change language, doesnt do anything for me.
Advertisement

Mikazuki18

Rank 0
Mikazuki18
PostedSep 03, 2012 6:46 pm

Ignite Not Working

Fix
If there hasn't been a solution yet, I have found one.

If you still have the shortcuts to the games on your desktop, all you have to do is change their destination to the Launcher of the actual game instead of Ignite. Right-click, then open [Properties]. Under [Target], the destination folder will be highlighted.

Such as Eden Eternal, at the end of the destination folder, it says [aeria_launcher.exe ee] (-ee- for ignite to play eden eternal - it shows ts2 for Twelve Sky 2, etc).

Change this to [launcher.exe], and it will open for Eden Eternal Launcher only.

Try this with the other Aeria games. It has worked for me so far.

Additional Notes:

But you must look under each game's folder to find exactly what they call their game launcher. Twelve Sky 2 is Launcher.exe (capitalized, eden eternal is not (launcher.exe)). Make sure to specify that.

kitten32

Rank 0
PostedOct 11, 2012 7:26 am

Re: Ignite Not Working

Fix
Mikazuki18 wrote:
If there hasn't been a solution yet, I have found one.

If you still have the shortcuts to the games on your desktop, all you have to do is change their destination to the Launcher of the actual game instead of Ignite. Right-click, then open [Properties]. Under [Target], the destination folder will be highlighted.

Such as Eden Eternal, at the end of the destination folder, it says [aeria_launcher.exe ee] (-ee- for ignite to play eden eternal - it shows ts2 for Twelve Sky 2, etc).

Change this to [launcher.exe], and it will open for Eden Eternal Launcher only.

Try this with the other Aeria games. It has worked for me so far.

Additional Notes:

But you must look under each game's folder to find exactly what they call their game launcher. Twelve Sky 2 is Launcher.exe (capitalized, eden eternal is not (launcher.exe)). Make sure to specify that.  

Thanks, it works for me too

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedDec 16, 2012 2:56 am
epic all i had to do was select my language, thanks guys now it works perfectly fine

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

ayan123456789

Rank 0
PostedMar 26, 2013 5:01 am

Re: Aeria Ignite not working

midnight514 wrote:
i have been a big fan of Aeria games. i beta a lot of them games. I loved Eden Eternal beta. there was a lot of good people playing and i wish to play once agean. But this new Aeria Ignite wont let me play and of the games. i have tryed over and over agean. uninstalled and re-installed. I wish to play once agean but its just dosnt want to work with me Y.Y upsetting days  

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedMar 26, 2013 9:31 am
Anyone having trouble with Ignite itself:

Please try the following steps to see if it resolves your issue:

1) Turn off Ignite
2) Go to your control panel and go to "add/remove programs" (Type appwiz.cpl in the search box on Windows Vista or newer systems)
3) Find Akamai Netsession and delete any version of it that shows up)
4) Go to C:\ProgramData\Aeria Games\Ignite and delete the Data folder (the ProgramData directory is hidden, so you will need to turn on hidden files and folders to get there)
5) Restart Ignite

If this does not work please let us know here

misozpezinka

Rank 0
misozpezinka
PostedAug 09, 2013 8:08 pm

Solved Blank Login Screen In Aeria Ignite

if you have blank login window problem,

I had both firstly I had it fully displayed and blank and then just part of it :

How to Solve it :

All you have to do is to downgrade your Internet Explorer from 10 to 9 !

Steps:

1. First you must uninstall Internet Explorer 10 :

Start button > in the search box, type programs and features > Enter > left side, click View Installed Updates > scroll down to Microsoft Windows heading to find Windows Internet Explorer 10 > right click > click Uninstall.

2. Restart computer.

You should be back with your previous Internet Explorer (IE) version, which in this case is IE 9.
To check which version you currently have, go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer and hold mouse over file " iexplore.exe " and you will see your current version of IE.
see:

and then you have it back , worked like a charm for me Very Happy Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nln4piBsVoQ

slappy0_0

Rank 0
PostedNov 29, 2013 1:45 pm
I have aeria ignite and the game fear doesent work so i want to delete it so i can re download but i dont know how to delete the games off of it>BY.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedNov 29, 2013 1:57 pm
Fear is under alpha, if you weren't chosen for the alpha you won't be able to play it.

Uninstalling the game takes it off the list in ignite. You should have an option on your control panel to uninstall applications.

diehardkirbyfan

Rank 0
diehardkirbyfan
PostedJan 09, 2014 8:32 am

aeria ignite problems

aeria ignite not working
i installed it and it gives me this message
C:\Windows\system32\dwrite.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.

now i uninstalled it again but it keeps giving me the same message, how can i resolve this?