PaneTenshiOkami

Rank 0
PaneTenshiOkami
PostedJul 02, 2013 12:35 pm
Whoohoo! Chapter three! I love it, please continue to do more!

I made my own signature. It my not be the prettiest girl at the ball, but I'm **** proud of it.
Advertisement

lorddarthmel

Rank 4
lorddarthmel
PostedJul 05, 2013 12:18 pm
Surprise! it's me!... I have to stop hearing my derpy... XD fourth episode already. I had it quite advanced already. I hope you like it Smile

Yyore

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
Yyore
PostedJul 13, 2013 12:47 pm
Love it.

somsoksolet

Rank 0
somsoksolet
PostedAug 01, 2013 9:53 am
Wow, great work!

I like the way you set up Lota and Sati. Very Happy

lorddarthmel

Rank 4
lorddarthmel
PostedAug 01, 2013 4:32 pm
the constructs from the begining of the game have a similar approach when it comes to a shared mind. Also, sharing their mind may enable them to explore diferent solutions, while they work on the same problem. Also, they work on a machine level, instead of trying to emulate a human mind, which was what made the constructs fail. I have made Lota and Sati to be in fact both sides of the same coin.

Also, from now on, if i can, i will write each episode into a compatible format for e-books besides odt Smile

thanks for reading! i will continue writting it when i am back from the seaside. But i have many ideas.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

lorddarthmel

Rank 4
lorddarthmel
PostedAug 25, 2013 6:50 am
Episode V on the works! and i will soon post an E-Book compatible version (hopefully, i have made some tests with the tablet, and it works... it looks genuinelly like a book! Smile)

This hiatus has been due to the summer time, and nothing more I hope you still want to read some.

terrie_herm

Rank 1
terrie_herm
PostedAug 25, 2013 7:45 am
Darn it! Post this earlier will you?! Now people will look at this more than my story XD

Just kidding. When will you do RTF? I don't want to go the shady route just to get the software needed to read this.

A world where there will be no males and females, Sexism and double standards will be history.

lorddarthmel

Rank 4
lorddarthmel
PostedSep 07, 2013 4:40 pm
Chapter 5 up and running!... no, not Running, Well you know Razz As per popular request, i have posted it in RTF format so it reaches more public, though i don't know how good the Open Office handles the RTF export... Although i guess you will be able to read it anyway..

Also, as a sort of experiment, i have posted the first episode in EBook compatible format.

I hope you like it!

Rhia_Shirubia

Rank 5
Rhia_Shirubia
PostedSep 07, 2013 4:56 pm
Sorry to be the party killer,

However the material within this post isn't allowed by the ToS and forum rules,
Specific scarlet blade rules found here

I have removed the content from the first post, please refrain from posting this material again within the forums,

With all that said i'm locking this ~