PostedJul 31, 2013 10:29 am
Arkyron wrote:

+100000000 for this
Advertisement

dxpoo

Rank 4
dxpoo
PostedJul 31, 2013 10:55 am
Do we have to change our passwords again?

spacefire12

Rank 1
PostedJul 31, 2013 12:31 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBgzTYiCS3k

We gave some feedback guess what changed ?

NOTHING

Should i wait more?

Watch the video please its not my video

yaseenmalik

Rank 4
yaseenmalik
PostedJul 31, 2013 2:07 pm
It's not like I love giving 1's n 2's but Gotta give it from what I am seeing in Wolfteam.

Wartune- Doing good actually, nice community and active Aeria staff there.

Golden Age- Doing good as well. Aeria staff is active and friendly. Nice community. Good promotions.

Aeria browser games are being well taken care of and that's good to see atleast.

Wolfteam- This is where the problem starts. Only 5 GS left and are in serious need of GS apps to restore some confidence for the community. Aeria staff never is on forums, mabye one g.m once a week max?I think the game already destroyed but all Aeria can do now is make some GS apps and try to improve the Aeria staff activeness in the forums and interaction with the community. i hope they do that but just a dream.

Allan the pk

Rank 5
Allan the pk
Fayetteville, North Carolina United States
PostedJul 31, 2013 2:23 pm
I give it a 3 this time. why?

One of the fellow GM's, GM highcaliber took the initiative to admitting a mistake as well as fixing it, which also the following AGE team has helped fix this mistake.

Now why I didn't give a higher score?

No advertisement of Dynasty Warriors Online what so ever, DWO website is really our of date, and 3 DWO is a unique game compared to 95% of the games out in the market Put it on the front page of AGE site.

lingu023

Rank 2
lingu023
PostedJul 31, 2013 2:34 pm
Gi1gu1im wrote:
LeViperr wrote:
a lot of ppl are really mad bout the timed guns atm.  

Mad because the price didn't change at all. The para is still 50k for 30 days when it used to be 50k for perm. What was the purpose of that? If you're going to make something timed and not change it back at least lower the price or make it easier to gain money.  

I think limited time items is the worst thing to ever develop from greedy MMO publishers. If you want re-occuring payments for content, then simply offer some kind of monthly subscription that gives you all those fun items. Instead of attempting to get people to pay every 30 days PER ITEM.

Because it seriously is a huge difference between playing a subscription game and get permanent stuff for 15 dollars a month, or to pay 250 dollars a month to renew temp items on all characters.

With items like temp item mall items I really wonder if publishers are trying to kill their own F2P genre by making it so hated and expensive nobody plays except free players.

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedJul 31, 2013 2:37 pm
dxpoo wrote:

You should change your password at least once every quarter. You should not re-use older passwords.

dxpoo

Rank 4
dxpoo
PostedJul 31, 2013 3:04 pm
Superman0X wrote:
dxpoo wrote:

You should change your password at least once every quarter. You should not re-use older passwords.  
So this isnt crucial again? thanks in advance.

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedJul 31, 2013 5:21 pm
Okay, so, other than

Same reasons as the last time you asked.
Same vote you get.  

I might as well add a new reason to why I'm giving a 1 again, for the God knows how many times I've given this repeated, unlooked, "feedback" thread a 1.

I wanna add that me and some other people are getting censored when posting. Example is the F.E.A.R announcement thread. I know that a few people have posted a few comments on a certain feature "pay2win" and how it might affect this game, and if other members don't see this, it's probably cause they get edited or deleted very quickly. My post of "I wonder how the pay2win system is going to work on this game." got edited to "Oh boy.", meanwhile someone who quoted me with that in their post got deleted, and someone else who also commented on how they hope this FPS game doesn't end up like the other "pay2win" titles that Aeria hosts got their post removed as well.

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedJul 31, 2013 5:30 pm
Aznteck wrote:
Okay, so, other than

Same reasons as the last time you asked.
Same vote you get.  

I might as well add a new reason to why I'm giving a 1 again, for the God knows how many times I've given this repeated, unlooked, "feedback" thread a 1.

I wanna add that me and some other people are getting censored when posting. Example is the F.E.A.R announcement thread. I know that a few people have posted a few comments on a certain feature "pay2win" and how it might affect this game, and if other members don't see this, it's probably cause they get edited or deleted very quickly. My post of "I wonder how the pay2win system is going to work on this game." got edited to "Oh boy.", meanwhile someone who quoted me with that in their post got deleted, and someone else who also commented on how they hope this FPS game doesn't end up like the other "pay2win" titles that Aeria hosts got their post removed as well.  
You must never speak ill of the company.

They are our lords and masters....

But as with all who try and scr3w the masses, eventually it will all hit the fan. *HINT HINT AERIA*

You dictate the prices, you implement the patches, you allocate GMS and staff to games.

you cannot blame the devs for these, but once again this feedback poll is here to be printed off and used as toilet paper by higher management.

How many "Poor" (if thats what you can call it, i would call it something different) votes will it take for you to see YOU NEED TO MAKE CHANGES IMMEDIATELY. Not in 2 months, not in 6 months, not in a year, NOW, people are sick of the BS they get from you, practically everything you do turns to fail because you don't listen, and even IF you do, empires rise and fall before we even hear anything on said issues.

I work for a multi national company and we can make changes monthly if necessary. Why does it take 5 months to get a 'we hear you, however here is another bug infested patch to play with, enjoy'.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn