ellvtax

Rank 0
PostedJul 31, 2013 8:26 am

Stat calculator (W.I.P)

This thread is for the discussion of the creation of the calculator, Unfinished versions inc
Hey guys, Jake here, i thought i should post some work that iv been doing and hopefully grab some of your's help in terms of soft caps / math.

What am i trying to achieve

I guess im trying to take some of the projects i worked with during my time on WoW, ( rawr and the elitest jerks theory crafting forum ) and try to mimic them in Eden Eternal, allowing players to theory craft that really smooth, optimized build, that has little to no "fat"

What Features should the finished calculator have?

[list=1]
[*]Support for all items in game
[*] Ability to add gems/enchants/fortifications to items.
[*] Pre-decided soft caps, which can be edited by the user
[*] id like to add the "optimize" ability to find the best solution to meet parameters / user set stat weightings, but im not sure if thats achievable as of yet.

Signing of
I will try to have this calculator at least functional for the most part as soon as possible, but as you know, Eden Eternal has far less information about how damage/healing/damage mitigation is actually calculated than other games iv worked on, so alot of my work is done by asking lots of players to hand test things.

Fancy helping out? send me a pm on the forums with a complete list of your charcters class levels / overall levels.

Thanks

Jake
Advertisement

.Oblivion

Rank 0
PostedJul 31, 2013 9:33 am
Oooh this sounds awesome! I'd love to help out in any way possible.

dylan.gallop

GameSage: Eden Eternal
dylan.gallop
PostedJul 31, 2013 11:15 am
Sounds like a pretty useful idea ^^]