GamingPirate

Rank 0
GamingPirate
PostedMay 09, 2013 4:30 am

Something that happened this morning.

Not a story, just something I felt I wanted to share ;)
I came home about an hour ago from work (I work night shifts). Upon entering the house we have a computer room right next to the front door; I hear meowing. At first I thought it was our cat stuck in the room because the door was closed. Thinking to myself "Why is our cat in the computer room?!"

I open the door only to find a REALLY small black cat with white strip down its nose and white paws. I quickly close the door and think "WHAT?!" I walk down to my room and starting thinking "Ok, so we picked up a stray cat?" Then I decided to go and make sure. Went back to the computer room, opened the door and walked in. First I had to back the dogs off so they wouldn't rush in.

Sure enough, I find a black cat as big as my hand meowing it's head off. So I sit down on a chair calling "Kitty, Kitty, Come here!" All it did was try and jump around the chair in the middle of the room. As he/she was doing this I was chuckling at how cute it was. Then I thought; "Well it's not coming to me, so I'll come to it." Then I lied down on the floor, put my hand on the rug and started scratching it hoping he/she would notice. Sure enough here it comes hopping along to find the noise.

This lil' guy is a people friendly purring kitty. It was crawling all over me, climbing up and down trying to figure me out. It starting rubbing it's body along my jacket and face purring wildly. It is so cute. I'll have to take a picture of it just to show it off! I'll compare it to my other cat; just so my bragging rights don't disappear!
Advertisement

brakebonnes

Rank 0
brakebonnes
PostedMay 10, 2013 3:22 am
LOOOOL
Purrrrrrrrrr

pixieturtle

Rank 0
pixieturtle
PostedJul 31, 2013 7:30 am
aww lol